Fri 22nd Sept: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 20:00

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/23 at 19:30

Decent away following from Cas for tonight to watch us finally put this sorry season to bed. think we'll nick it 30-28

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

13 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Oh I think they can and will 

No one is going to want to risk injuries or try too hard and it's a lottery who will.win 

I can't imagine the crowd will be enormous 

Cas have sold their allocation out, it will probably be one of the biggest crowds of the weekend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Leeds won't score 28 lol.

to be fair we won't score 30 either!!  🤣

• Haha 1

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.