Sat 7th Oct: SL S/F: Wigan Warriors v Hull KR KO 12:45 (Sky/Channel 4)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/23 at 12:15

2 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Ethan Ryan would have stopped both those Marshall tries.

The Senior lads are a mystery to me; besides height I'm not sure what their attributes are.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Barca Mum said:

And where are the black and whites playing today? 

We decided to give the playoffs a miss this year so we could go on holiday instead. Lazing by the side of a pool in a villa on Lake Como with a margherita in your hand is much more pleasurable than an afternoon in Wigan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

We decided to give the playoffs a miss this year so we could go on holiday instead. Lazing by the side of a pool in a villa on Lake Como with a margherita in your hand is much more pleasurable than an afternoon in Wigan. 

So enjoyable you're on the Hull KR match thread 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Should be a penalty for the overreaction by French.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Mikey being a little bit naughty

Yeah clearly not a penalty but equally he's being a bit rough with the hopes players would bite.

I'm annoyed that it worked.

Edit: and because he's got under their skin they give a high shot when he was wrapped up for the turnover...

Edited by andyscoot

Shocking lack of composure by YoungJack, he needs to get better with that as he matures.

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

The messing about has started 

We clearly need a change to ensure defenders have some responsibility to get out of the ruck. If they leave limbs and knees in there. If they sit in the back of the ruck then penalise them. It will clean it up a lot!

• Like 1

Genuine laws question - are shoulder charges allowed if someone has dropped the ball? Storton knocked on there and Pearce-Paul smashed him with a tackle that would never have been allowed if he was still holding the ball.