2024 Transfer Tracker

The championship this coming season is the one to watch. Disappointed London Broncos won't be in the competition, but will be following the competition a lot more than Super League. The competition has got some fantastic teams. Looking forward to see how Bradford and Halifax develop this season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Damien said:

Not a transfer but good news for Hull KR fans. Its pretty good to see clubs continuing to grow like Hull KR and keeping players like this is all part of that:

They have an excellent feeder club in Trinity, so it's not all there own work, ut I'm pleased to see them doing well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

Just paper talk so far, but who knows?

Derek Beaumont was teasing a marquee signing arriving next week, so we'll know soon enough. Bower is usually pretty reliable though. Will be a very strong signing if it comes off and will be a big improvement on our right edge attack

54 minutes ago, Rene_Artois said:

Hopefully goes well. More to come...

More to come? Are they signing Pauli Pauli Pauli as well?

• Haha 5

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

More to come? Are they signing Pauli Pauli Pauli as well?

I wouldn't put it past Hally to try.. 

In other news, Misi Taulapapa signs on for another season, which means that the Championship will have 2 players older than me on display next season. 

Edited by robt
  • Like 1

www.donsstats.co.uk - Full results and player stats for Doncaster RLFC from 1951 to the current day.

13 hours ago, NRLandSL said:

Wow Doncaster are making some fantastic signings, I could really see them being a top team in the championship next season.

The cynical side of me wonders whether there's a touch of sarcasm here. Regarding Guzdek the fans were pleasantly surprised at his signing. He did a great job on loan in the 2nd half of last season. The surprise was we've already got a couple of good fullbacks in Elliot and Craig Hall. Josh adds a lot of depth and all 3 can cover other positions 

6 hours ago, Jemmo said:

Sounds like Vete has convinced Cas to give him another go

Couldn't get rid by the sounds of it....

Hopefully he proves me wrong, gets himself into reasonable shape and contribute ls something next year, not convinced like!  

13 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Couldn't get rid by the sounds of it....

Hopefully he proves me wrong, gets himself into reasonable shape and contribute ls something next year, not convinced like!  

I am pretty sure Doncaster would have taken him, (he made a real difference for us, although admittedly that was L1) but wouldn't have been able to match the wages