Thur 7th Mar: SL: Hull KR v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/24 at 20:30

1 minute ago, StandOffHalf said:

I think it's safe to say that the young lad Hayes isn't a goal-kicker at this stage.

Bloke with one leg would do better than these tonight

• Haha 1

Shocking call on poor Batchelor there.

He played the ball perfectly legally with the foot. It just stuck in the mud.

Poor from the fella with the whistle.

• Like 4

Wooo

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

That was enjoyable.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Outstanding entertainment, brilliant game.

And as expected the players and ref have adjusted to the new tackling rules, barely anything high at all. Anyone claiming the games dead made to look foolish once more.

• Like 10

Wasn't too keen on Dufty spewing after knocking on and bullying the ref to change his call. Fortunately the ref changed back to the correct call.

I wouldn't have minded a yellow card to Dufty there and a penalty to KR to take it to GP. Those sort of verbals aren't on towards the ref.

Although, going by the previous kicks, it probably would have sailed wide...

An entertaining 80 minutes.

• Like 1

Entertaining game, some very poor defence from both teams but I think that made it a better watch.

Good game. No shame in that. Too many unforced errors in the first half, much like last week, made it an uphill battle in the 2nd half. 

I’ve seen enough to have faith in this season. We’ve a couple of easy games coming up at the end of the month against the two quasi-Championship sides Hull FC and London so that’ll get us some momentum 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure what happened at the end there, a lot of time wasted while the decision was made, and I think Dufty might have accidentally bumped into the ref whilst he was arguing with him?
All a bit weird.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hopie said:

Not sure what happened at the end there, a lot of time wasted while the decision was made, and I think Dufty might have accidentally bumped into the ref whilst he was arguing with him?
All a bit weird.

Spewing and pressurising the man in the middle.

I thought he easily could have been penalised there for his demeanour/reaction.

• Like 1

Did the Rovers players form the scrum to stop the clock at the end? (Does that interpretation of when to stop the clock even apply any more!) Couldn't see what they/their fans were whining about otherwise.

1 minute ago, M j M said:

Did the Rovers players form the scrum to stop the clock at the end? (Does that interpretation of when to stop the clock even apply any more!) Couldn't see what they/their fans were whining about otherwise.

Yes Rovers did. The clock should have stopped, and we’d have had 2 or 3 plays instead of a Hail Mary. But c’est la vie. 

• Like 1

What is Wilkin doing underneath that coat.

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.