Sat 9th Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull FC KO 17:30 (UK time) (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/24 at 18:00

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

We've actually had some really good results in the past going away to Catalans with a depleted team. I don't really see a repeat, although I do expect us to put in an improved performance.

Catalans by 12

This is the proverbial 'peau de banane' for Catalans.  I expect them to edge home, nevertheless, but by fewer than ten.

4 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

This is the proverbial 'peau de banane' for Catalans.  I expect them to edge home, nevertheless, but by fewer than ten.

That's outrageous!

Les Cats are playing Hull FC, a "Potential banana skin" is when a team plays a "struggling" team and.....

Ah, okay, I seem to be coming around to your line of thinking...

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

So....all away wins up to now and the Pies in the capital tomorrow...

No pressure then.

3 hours ago, Clinton Baptiste said:

l have a feeling that Hull will sneak this after their gallant comeback last week against the plucky Broncos. Another away victory is on the cards.

I'm having a Boston moment that you're a considerable way off what will actually happen.

☹️

5 hours ago, Worzel said:

I’m very much looking forward to this one, should be very entertaining 

I probably won't be entertained as my eyes will no doubt be shut for most of it.

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I probably won't be entertained as my eyes will no doubt be shut for most of it.

To be fair Catalans looked clunky last week, anything's possible in a two-horse race. Although we did send Agent Abdul over primarily for this match. 

Ashworth and Gardiner on the bench for Hull.

Just need Adam Dykes to make his comeback.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Thought Hull were a bit unlucky with that mess in the ptb at the other end . Could have been ruled  a pen in the ruck and sin bin as they were on a roll . Now Dragons score again 

• Like 1

Ufffff Ashworth is looking to stay in the game there. That’s an example of what they are trying to outlaw. That said, there’s an argument Satae could have gone too - stepped into Ashworth! 

Edited by GeordieSaint