Rochdale game

Just seen the tries from Hornets win at Midlands on Sunday. Ridyard & McNally still very dangerous & they got a little blond haired hooker called Openshaw who I'm sure did very well for us on dual reg a few years ago. Very lively him & will need to be watched. 

Can't wait for Easter Sunday, bring it on !

• Like 3

Moved the stats to the correct thread, Reckon this might be a very good game. Rochdale look a lot better to me than last season and Openshaw is a cracking signing. All the ex Oldham lads will be looking to prove a point as well

Edited by m brooksy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, m brooksy said:

Moved the stats to the correct thread, Reckon this might be a very good game. Rochdale look a lot better to me than last season and Openshaw is a cracking signing. All the ex Oldham lads will be looking to prove a point as well

The thing is they should've proved a point last year! 

• Like 6

Thought we struggled in the second half against them in the 1895 cup. Andrade caused us a lot of problems and we have to remember they did not play Ridiyard and McNally, also they now have Emmy Whittle with a point to prove. Could be a big test for us.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stevos Barber said:

We're planning come up for El Flatcapico. Sue is on crutches so can I ask how easy access is to the bar and the terraces please

There is a lift to the bar and the terrace seats contact the club for details

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philipw said:

Two more coming (it’s been a while)….anyone know what the score is with the pie & peas hospitality?

When you book tickets you will be offered an upsell of pie and peas hospitality.

31 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

When you book tickets you will be offered an upsell of pie and peas hospitality.

Thanks Dave - I have done that already.....where do we go in the stand for these? And is it allocated seating, or sit wherever you want?

9 minutes ago, philipw said:

Thanks Dave - I have done that already.....where do we go in the stand for these? And is it allocated seating, or sit wherever you want?

Enter the stadium via the main reception where you should be scanned in.  Then up one floor to the Broadway Suite for the Pie and Peas and then out into the Joe Royle stand for the game.  You can mostly sit wherever you like other than the posh corporate style seating areas — essentially in the middle at the top of the stand.

Edited by Dave Naylor
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, shaw llewellyn said:

Dave. I have emailed club but no reply. Are allocated seats marked yet as reserved for rugby? 

I don't know is the short answer. 

The club has details of who had chosen seats and which they were.  I'm don't know the method they use to ensure that allocated seats remain available for the people choosing them.