Keighley match

Well I was way off with last weeks match prediction, but will still go for a town win this week, hopefully we can put out a competitive team and give Keighley a good game ,they have some big name players as did Oldham but I'm backing Town again.UTT 🔵⚪🏉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The crack at work was that training was cancelled on Tuesday as we couldn't even get enough for a football team. Serious stuff if it's true and we are struggling to field at team. 

• Sad 2

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

The crack at work was that training was cancelled on Tuesday as we couldn't even get enough for a football team. Serious stuff if it's true and we are struggling to field at team. 

That doesn't sound good ☹️

I think, given our horrendous injury list, I’ll be quite pleased if we can put out a competitive team. It sounds from Muzza’s interview on  Cumbria  Crack like the vast majority of our injuries incliuding Burns, Ecclestone, Bickerdike, Walker, Stephenson, Saunders, are long term. Given there’s also Scholey, Steel, Thomson, Archer and Macpherson injured, Grant Reid and Chris Taylor seemed to be limping towards the end of the game, it doesn’t leave a lot! A real shame for the club so early in the season but I guess it’s part and parcel of rugby league. Might just have to reign in our expectations over the next few weeks, although I’m sure the lads that put the jersey on will give it 100%. UTT

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Joe Purcell in from Swinton loan deal.

We have a full back at least and that will allow JS back into the halves. UTT

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Another tough game with a depleted squad, hopefully we are still competitive until we get some bodies back. The Newcastle game might not be the walk in the park it was looking like, crack is they are bringing 5 in from Cas . 😱🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Cian Tryer in as well from Oldham.

Its Cian Tyrer…but he is a tryer😊

You wont be disappointed…he’s a good un. I was sorry to see him leave Rochdale for the dark side of Royton.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anita Bath said:

Its Cian Tyrer…but he is a tryer😊

You wont be disappointed…he’s a good un. I was sorry to see him leave Rochdale for the dark side of Royton.

Sorry, hope Town know that as they had it spelt Tryer 😆

Tough ask today, even with a full team.

Hopefully compete and come away injury free. 

Also, 2 week loans....not alot of time for cohesion etc, would like to see minimum 1 month deals...especially for tyrer/lepori....appreciate however it'll be down to finance

It’s simply not good enough, we can use the injuries as an excuse all we want but shipping nearly a point per minute is a shambles. All the optimism from the haven games is slowly slipping away. Were supposed to be a team fancying a good promotional push, we hardly look like that shipping over 100 points in 2 games

• Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white