Sat 4th May: SL: Hull KR v St Helens KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Posted (edited)

Sooner or later Saints are going to "come good" and I think this may well be that game, especially if HRK give Saints running-space around the PTB. After all Saints are top, even if only by the slimmest of margins.

Edited by JohnM

I can’t see anything but a HKR win because i just don’t know how Saints are going to score. It’ll be good to See Dodd back in the side, I’ll be cheering him on on Saturday at the ground. Id expect some Saints fans will blame Dodd for the loss, if he gets MoM they’ll be saying about time.
I’ll go for HKR by 14pts. 
Hopefully it won’t be raining and it’ll stay mild. 

5 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

I think this is a close one either way. Wouldn't like to put money on it either way. Not a clue.

If we're talking putting money on it, the bookies have Saints as slight favourites. I'd have it the other way round but like yourself, I wouldn't be confident either way.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 minutes ago, Nothus said:

What channel is this on?

Sky Sports Action (408)

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What a great start to the game with two outstanding players in Lewis and Welsby showing what they're capable of.

Did he even hit his head?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Didn't see any head contact there, weird decision. 

I think because the ref made a big thing of it by stopping the game forced the VRs hand. He couldn’t go back and say no penalty ptb. 

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

I think because the ref made a big thing of it by stopping the game forced the VRs hand. He couldn’t go back and say no penalty ptb. 

Why did the VR say sinbin . I’m bemused by all that 

It really does frustrate me that we pick such a tiny little bobble at the play the ball and then let the scrum half feed the ball straight to the loose forward. 

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, dkw said:

You score, we score. Lovely stuff 

Cracking game this.

Big win for Saints to hit back with a man down.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Why did the VR say sinbin . I’m bemused by all that 

Because of the force he either had to say no penalty or back the ref and sin in him. 

Just now, bobbruce said:

Because of the force he either had to say no penalty or back the ref and sin in him. 

Nope still bemused . He can’t take back the pen but he doesn’t have to bin him for hitting him to hard 

• Like 1