Football

Really?

Bloomin' 'eck!

Danny Baker ‏@prodnose 60 minutes ago
On this showing it looks like Leicester only had one good album in them. They are the Wang Chung of the Premier League.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

On this showing it looks like Leicester only had one good album in them. They are the Wang Chung of the Premier League.

Whereas Hull Tigers and their owners are the Wang Kerrs of the Premier League.

Sky Sports Jenna Brooks to Jake Connor regarding England selection : "Shaun Wane has said that he's spoken to you about why you were left out, he's also said he's told you what you needed to do more of, I'm interested, what do you need to do more of and did you do it tonight?"

Jake Connor : "I don't know, to be honest I haven't spoken to him."

I've not been keeping up with the football, but how have Hull gone into the premiership with no manager and only 13 players?

Haven't they just got 10's of millions from the new TV deal?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I've not been keeping up with the football, but how have Hull gone into the premiership with no manager and only 13 players?

Haven't they just got 10's of millions from the new TV deal?

Surely the only way that could happen would be if the club was owned and run by a bunch of useless nitwits that nobody wants to work for?

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Match of the Day 2 celebrates 40 years of The Ramones.

Cp2gDgWWIAATW_h.jpg

More to the point, how have the useless bleeders won their first two games?

Sky Sports Jenna Brooks to Jake Connor regarding England selection : "Shaun Wane has said that he's spoken to you about why you were left out, he's also said he's told you what you needed to do more of, I'm interested, what do you need to do more of and did you do it tonight?"

The manager said the tactic Saturday was to frustrate Swansea and then try to win the game in the last 15 minutes.

It worked perfectly.

Given his pedigree, how come they didn't win it in the last 10 minutes of extra time?

Might go along to that.

It's not as though I'm doing anything else.

And here's us thinking you would be staging a dramatic reconstruction of "The Jeremy Corbyn Incident" :-)

“Every single person is a fool, insane, a failure, or a bad person to at least ten people.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

• 1 month later...

Unconfirmed reports that Hull City have been sold for £130m to a Chinese consortium today.

Plenty of tigers' penises down there for their medicine if nowt else..

• 2 weeks later...

a Red Poppy, or a White one, or none at all.

A more serious version of the Sausage Sandwich Game.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• ckn locked this topic
  • ckn unlocked this topic