Sign in to follow this  
moorman

New Kits 2015

Is that true? I thought the Aussies had as many new kits as us nowadays.

They have at least 2 one off kits each year such as the superhero ones or ANZAC day or the heritage round or the pink ones they have for women in league. Plus the 9s kits so that's 3 new each season.

The basic design for HOME and AWAY kits needs to stay the same for 3 years (sponsor can change though - and sometimes kit manufacturers do too but the design can't change)

For example NZ warriors have had the same basic Home and Away jerseys for the last 3 seasons and just changed them for 2015.......however they also bring out lots of different heritage, Under 20's, and training kits each year.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

I know the March brothers are knocking on a bit, but I didn't think that they'd already be advertising stairlifts.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

who are the 2 fat blokes?

York City Knights next year's keynote signings

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Hull FC have nailed it this year, simple black and white hoops... and plenty of them.

Although after copying a Leeds kit this season, ISC have used the last Bradford design for this new Hull FC shirt. ;)

Taken from Twitter – Fev kit launch last night.........Too plain and too white for me............at least the badge is embroidered but apart from that it looks very basic for £45.

B1y_Gp5_FCUAA76_Bu_jpg_large.jpg

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

The Hudds away short is pretty boring, but the home shirt isn't that bad.. God knows Huddersfield have had worse.. and as they've signed up with Kooga for three more years they're likely to get worse next time!..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Nice kit. And the 150 shirts dotted about the city is a great Initiative. Other clubs take heed.

http://www.hullfc.com/article/37048/fc-launch-new-shirt-for-150th-anniversary-year

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Cant fault the Hull shirt one bit! Its a cracker!

As has been said, Huddersfield have had far worse before, I don't really mind those ones but they aren't the best!

Nervously awaiting the Leeds shirt release tomorrow morning, would love a traditional 70s style shirt design but not holding my breath!