beswick to wigan

Beswick's good, but would it be a loan or a full signing?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Local Bin Men reckon Wiggin are after O'Brien at Bulls. Who imo is the best 9 in the championship by a long way.

O'Brien has potential but he seriously needs to work on his strength & conditioning if he wants to make it in SL. He's currently too weak and gets bumped off in too many tackles, that was clearly evident when they played SL opposition last year in the middle 8's.

So he may be a good long term option for a SL club where they can get a full off-season to work on his strength & conditioning, but as a short term fix for Wigan, can't really see that being a good option.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Back on topic, Bob Beswick is an integeral part of the Leigh team, Micky Higham is very good, playing in tandem with Bob Beswick he is so much better, In my opinion I don't think that any club including SL club's have two hookers who are as experienced and still are as accomplished as these two.

Message to D Beaumont, you've spent and bought some runners for the team, don't let your finesse leave the club, Beswick has been missed more than anybody else in his absence this season.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Thought I could remember him going to Widnes from Wigan as a kid, on loan initially if I remember correctly.

He did and then went to Fax until he signed for Leigh 2012ish.Looking forward to seeing him back in a Leyth shirt in the coming weeks.Lewis Foster is a great prospect for the future but we`ve missed BB in the opening games.

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

More to follow him through the door by all accounts.

Could you provide a link to these 'accounts' please. Also I am pretty sure that the club are reporting that Beswick is injured and has now having further investigations into a heel problem or something.  Incidentally I am still waiting for the 10 players that were going to be banned for doping to be banned.....oh wait that was last seasons bull.

If you are in the know spit it out.

Here we go again .....

Could you provide a link to these 'accounts' please. Also I am pretty sure that the club are reporting that Beswick is injured and has now having further investigations into a heel problem or something.  Incidentally I am still waiting for the 10 players that were going to be banned for doping to be banned.....oh wait that was last seasons bull.

If you are in the know spit it out.

Will keep it to myself for now thanks!

Archived