2018 Squad.

RogerT

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, graham fisher said:

Thought you'd have announced Tom Hemingway as your major signing by now. And no it's not a wind up.??

I am sure if we have signed Tom.....at least he will see it as a step forward.......good luck to him....

some players shine at certain clubs......he's had good games for us in the past....he might need a spark...( or rocket )...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably pay as you play though and just cover for Dom and patch.

Missed out on Briggs though as I'm confident in saying southernwood has lacked this year

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We've made our 'lower club' signings now, even though describing JC as such doesn't seem right, we need a couple coming the other way now to kick on. Stand off/halfback cover is a must, can't rely on Walker at stand-off as a regular fixture. Head there, speed fading. 

Sykes or Spicer Senior.

Moore/Hemingway = travelled

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, phildog said:

We've made our 'lower club' signings now, even though describing JC as such doesn't seem right, we need a couple coming the other way now to kick on. Stand off/halfback cover is a must, can't rely on Walker at stand-off as a regular fixture. Head there, speed fading. 

Read my comment above,you may have your wish?

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Heard this morning that your sniffing round one of our senior players, probably our most senior player??

do bulldogs sniff ?.....I guess they must do.....

yep I heard Sykes on the grapevine....I just dismissed it as a rumour......he seems to have been Dewsbury forever....and I thought he was likely to see out his career with you....he might just fancy a change.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Yeah me too, although to be fair I had drunk 15 pints and I always start hearing voices after 10 pints usually telling me to kill people who spread iffy rumours!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

Heard lillycrop could be heading back to rams ?

Utter drivel.

I don't know why people insist on posting spurious gossip online. 

Worse still are those that genuinely find out stuff from players etc.. and rush onto the forum to hint at it. I guess it make them feel important. Show some decorum.

3 minutes ago, Lone Drinker said:

Utter drivel.

I don't know why people insist on posting spurious gossip online. 

Worse still are those that genuinely find out stuff from players etc.. and rush onto the forum to hint at it. I guess it make them feel important. Show some decorum.

What's up got out of bed wrong side? It's called banter?

Archived