1st Sept : Super 8s : St Helens v Wigan Warriors K.O. 8pm Sky TV

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good recovery from LMS.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Even if he came in from the back, which is what it looked like, that was unnecessary and just asking for trouble/damage.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

Let's see if there's consistency in the judiciary ?

Quote a single case that is exactly, that is EXACTLY, identical to compare it against.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Even if he came in from the back, which is what it looked like, that was unnecessary and just asking for trouble/damage.

Yeah i think thats how i see that kind of tackle. But the authorities allow them so players will carry on.

1 minute ago, dkw said:

That's never ever a penalty, this is pathetic.

I bow to the Glaswegian head butter

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

If anyone can part the red mists of furious, screaming rage, they might see a pretty decent game of Rugby going on.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Didnt think i would ever say it..i think we need two refs like the NRL

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

He knows who he is, it isn't you.

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

If anyone can part the red mists of furious, screaming rage, they might see a pretty decent game of Rugby going on.

Do you mean Tomkins? He looks like he is about to file a complaint at the police station every time anyone goes near him. He even appealed for a penalty when Bateman took him out in the air.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, dkw said:

You been on the gin?

No, its a nod to someone else. But missed the quote.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Do you mean Tomkins? He looks like he is about to file a complaint at the police station every time anyone goes near him. He even appealed for a penalty when Bateman took him out in the air.

That cap must be a very snug fit.

In other news, Matty Smith's just gone off hurt. Is Fages on the bench?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wow, what a half of action!

St Helens 4:14 Wigan, but the score could have been almost anything.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Padge said:

He knows who he is, it isn't you.

3 minutes ago, dkw said:

You been on the gin?

Well I know who he's referring to.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived