1st Sept : Super 8s : St Helens v Wigan Warriors K.O. 8pm Sky TV

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased with that half, Tomkins raising his game a bit opposite Barba maybe and both left edges looking good in attack. Bit miffed about that Saints try, would have normally as the defender is just trying to stop the ball getting to ground but it was particularly galling after last week. That said, it's been pretty evenly matched so glad to be ahead at the oranges.

4 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Cummins contradicting himself..get rid of the bore.

He adds absolutely nothing other than giving Sky an excuse to concentrate on the negative and trying to stir up controversy where there really is non. Boring and really detracts from the game.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

1 minute ago, Griff9of13 said:

He adds absolutely nothing other than giving Sky an excuse to concentrate on the negative and trying to stir up controversy where there really is non. Boring and really detracts from the game.

Adds nothing and they ask him like his is the definitive word .

Just now, Griff9of13 said:

I think it's a wasted opportunity, he could give some great insight into decisions, refs positioning etc but he's just so bland, you almost know exactly what he's going to say every time they go to him

1 minute ago, Griff9of13 said:

I know! It's almost as if he's 90% of posters on this forum! ;)  

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, wackojacko said:

Pleased with that half, Tomkins raising his game a bit opposite Barba maybe and both left edges looking good in attack. Bit miffed about that Saints try, would have normally as the defender is just trying to stop the ball getting to ground but it was particularly galling after last week. That said, it's been pretty evenly matched so glad to be ahead at the oranges.

whatever the decisions, we have to take them and get on. Have to say I'm surprised at Wigan's performance so far. Excellent game close to boiling point. Still a long wayt o go.

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

At the game. Not hugely impressed with Saints pack and right now dropping Fages for Lomax seems like a mistake. Looked a bit lost.

Wigan well deserve their lead. Winning upfront and smarter with the ball.

Holbrook is gonna have to sort out how to fit the pieces in going forward 

Just now, Lowdesert said:

Powells a couple of weeks ago.  Based on that, no charge.

You are wrong.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

What a tackle from Willie Isa!

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Lowdesert said:

No, I am right.  You are wrong.

So it was, exact same preceding move, from exact same positions, with exact same site lines, with exact same... exact same...

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Lowdesert said:

Yawn....

...All you want, no two incidents are ever the same.

Archived