15 Mar: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a must see rare event!! A Huddersfield Giants game live on SKY! not happened since May 2017 apart from Magic weekend and Catalans home games, everyone else has been shown at least 5 times and some have been on nearly 20 times! :ohmy:

Anyway i think we should win this, we were fairly good at Widnes until a late rally saw us concede 16 points, KR could do some damage if we let them, I'd like to think we won't but we have been pretty inconsistent for a couple of years so who knows?

It will just be so strange to watch a game back the next day!

16 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

Giants by 16, Sky TV to break down resulting in rerun of 2017 GF ;-)

It may take that for the viewers to see Danny McGuire on the winning side.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Would like to thing it will be a Giants victory after a confidence boosting win last week. I can't see it being by a big score unless they smarten up with their decision making close to the line. Jerry was getting frustrated against Widnes. Good news for the Giants that Lunt is unavailable.

Which Centres would you pick for the Giants this week?

Wood and Turner for me.

2 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Obsessed?

Come on then Steve, explain who that was directed at and give your reasons.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

With a few Giants/KR posters on here,it will be interesting who blames the officials first.

Give over.

The bookies aren't even taking bets on that.

8 hours ago, From the Woo said:

Would like to thing it will be a Giants victory after a confidence boosting win last week. I can't see it being by a big score unless they smarten up with their decision making close to the line. Jerry was getting frustrated against Widnes. Good news for the Giants that Lunt is unavailable.

Which Centres would you pick for the Giants this week?

Wood and Turner for me.

I think Wood deserves to keep his place, but i think Gaskell will go back to centre, however, Sam can feel very unfortuate if he does have to miss out, as i feel he's a better defender than Gaskell , though Gaskell is probably a better runner and passer, but i do think Sam should be given a good run in the side now.

Turner will come straight back in I'm sure, he has the quality and experience we need

45 minutes ago, meast said:

Que?

I'm curious as well.

Hopefully Steve will be along to tell us soon.

Is it Cas v Hull tonight?

Roy Boy reckons Jon Wells is looking a tad hung over...too much celebrating the Watts signing perhaps?

Archived