OLSTRUM

Billy Bob

Nope - who knows how many Town performances were impacted and points lost, whilst he was here, because of the negative influence a player in your 17 has when he decided he couldn't be assed to turn up for the bus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

Nope - who knows how many Town performances were impacted and points lost, whilst he was here, because of the negative influence a player in your 17 has when he decided he couldn't be assed to turn up for the bus

Don't think he will play semi pro again, just hope he gets back to his amateur routes with his old club.

39 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Better hope nothing happens to callum or Dion or there screwed

Forster their coach the way he can bring in loan players from Lancs doesn't seem a problem in getting replacements and it allows them to operate with a small squad, if loan players dry up then they are screwed.

6 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Great night last night for Carl Forbers  testimonial launch, well done everyone involved, nice to see Karl Olstrum there as well, would I have him back at Town ? you bet I would !! 

Might have to wait a few weeks.

On 06/04/2018 at 6:06 PM, snoopdog said:

Surely it's not just about the quality of a player, building a team is more than signing a good player, he must fit into the honesty and integrity of the team and club culture. There as been many a better player than Karl who have wasted their talents , he clearly shows no loyalty to his club or teammates.

Honesty and integrity? How well do you know the lad?

3 hours ago, BIG MAC said:

Wonder what the offer is that Town have offered him, it has to be pay as you play.

I doubt it would be anything else tbh if we went down that route . You do it with your eyes wide open to

55 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Gordon has a broken leg and dislocated ankle..

So yeah we could do with a head screwed on olstrum in the ranks 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I hope its true about Karl coming home, he was at his most dedicated to his rugby towards the end of his last season before he left town. Ive heard from a haven sponsor he never got on with Forster which would explain his lack of commitment to their cause.

Hopefully leon could control him and we will have the best loose forward in the league by a long way.

Archived