Dewsbury v Batley part 3

Batley Bob

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get up there and be the 18th man

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Let's get up there and be the 18th man

Or even 16th?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Does this mean Batley game after party, or party after Batley game? Makes a WHOLE lot of difference!! We'll drink you under the table first....

28 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Hopefully we win our first game in two months if not something has to change.... 

yep...eight league defeats on the trot isn't it ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 hours ago, RPH said:

yep...eight league defeats on the trot isn't it ?.....

Don't worry as our league form isn't any better.What's stood out for me this last few games, Swinton, Barrow & Sheffield is that you can see why we are all down there and I don't think Sunday's game will be any different no matter how Kelly or Diskin dresses it up. 

DEWSBURY RAMS V BATLEY BULLDOGS  

Sunday 22nd July  
Tetley's Stadium | KO : 15:00 

Referee J. Mcmullen
In Goal G. Melling
In Goal 2 J. Butterfield
Reserve Referee O. Maddock
M Com T. Randerson
Time Keeper M. Heptinstall

IMG_0583.JPG

With Dom back, Isaac in the fold, JC returned, I'm a little comforted, we have something approaching a full, capable 17. More application than we saw at Blackpool and we'll win, players should be really up for proving a point.

we never seem to fire up same in an hard game unless brownies involved in the middle with the offloads and plenty of biff. am sure it will be a decent game but they dont have the spark for some reason and i dont know what will help make it a cracker. if we lose this were not far off dewsburys losing streek of 10?? i know one things for sure plenty of changes are needed for 2019 or we will be having crowds of 400 at our place. too stale and plenty a fans i bump into simply aint going no more. their loss i suppose as we can play some decent stuff for an hour.   dogs 34 rams 18.  loads a bullfodder calls by ref and no support from linesmen. stop n start last 20. and  maybe half a dozen dews fans  in corner a ss   having stewards in there face for 80..lol.   enjoy.

I reckon we'll be 10 clear come full-time

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

There will be an exodus prob 60% of a dire crowd, heading down grange road with 2 points slung onto our grand tally --to the safety of a more aesthetic clime!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

7 hours ago, 9' oller said:

There will be an exodus prob 60% of a dire crowd, heading down grange road with 2 points slung onto our grand tally --to the safety of a more aesthetic clime!

"Aesthetic clime" - ooh, get you!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived