• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12
    • England by 1 to 6
    • Draw
    • France by 1 to 6
    • France by 7 to 12
    • France by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/10/18 at 18:45

Wtf

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JonM said:

Pelissier doesn't have a club for next season does he? Or have London offered him a contract now?

Lucas Albert, Rhys Curran and Mark Kheirallah are the only French qualified players I'd have considered and I think Albert is not available.

Would've had Marguerite, Curran, Simon, Yaha, Pellisier, Bousquet, Casty, Larroyer, Dezaria, Garcia, Navarette, Escare and Yaha to name a few

3 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

Miloudi is dumber than a steel plate.

He's saved a couple of tries by shooting out from the line though. France have defended their line pretty well. It's just that they have spent most of the game doing it.

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

That could be the most bored, unenthusiastic crowd I have ever seen..... 

Missed the last few Hull FC home games then?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Do we think we can get Graham, Burgess x 2, Thompson and Hill into the 17 for the Kiwis? I think we need to match their size and power.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

CAN WE STOP KICKING ON THE 4TH?

CAN WE STOP THINKING BARTHAU IS WORTH A SELECTION?

Barthau is terrible and diabolical. His level is Championship level and that's it. Always gets found out against good opposition.

The French halves should be Robin and Gigot. Sorry to say but as talented as he is Fages is a liability defensively

Just now, The Daddy said:

Barthau is terrible and diabolical. His level is Championship level and that's it. Always gets found out against good opposition 

Must be 4th or 5th pointless penalty conceded by Baitieri.

The crowd atmosphere sounds like when I was at the swimming baths with school when I was about eight years old.

1 minute ago, chuffer said:

Ive had 10mins of solid uninterrupted coverage #livingthedream

Nip and get me a beer out of my fridge will ya?

3 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Ive had 10mins of solid uninterrupted coverage #livingthedream

Me too. Garbage innit.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived