Just what kind of fan are you?

marklaspalmas

What kind of fan are you?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of fan are you?

• Type A
    • Type B

33 minutes ago, saddleworth said:

Its a bit of a catch22 situation, JC. Appreciate that a club must have the fans to provide support and finance, but by the same token, the club and players must, in return, give the fans value for money, ie; on field performances and a club willing to offer a good rapport with the fans.

I think the club are in a situation where they cannot give answers yet. It seems there are quite a few things to resolve and until they are resolved a full comment cannot be made. In the meantime we should be supporting the club who are obviously working  to get the best result. To that end we should be giving what they have asked for in terms of season tickets and any other support.' No comment' suggests there are some items which are on a tenterhook basis and are best not commented on at this stage. I suggest we sit and wait until the results are forthcoming. In the meantime let us support OUR club. 

I can’t see MC leaving us , not until the money comes in from th land so he can take out what he is owed .As for rumours of the Boas brothers not coming, cant see anyone having contact with them at their homes at the other end of the world to be accurate with information. To take your mind off the troubles at our Club just tune into Sky news and view the total shambles of Theresa Mays idea of putting our country through a smooth Brexit.

Put me down as type A

Im looking forward to next season i think its going to be a cracking league and hopefully we will be fighting at the top end of the table come the end of the season,if we are not for 1 reason or another then thats how it goes but i will clap the lads off if they play with pride, passion and for the badge 

I have my 4 usual season tickets already paid for and cant wait to see whoever we get to put a fev shirt on on the field and play 

On 11/15/2018 at 9:33 AM, Phil Loxton said:

I treat rumours light heartedly. Cos we can't do much about it. Smile and it'll come good. Everyone on here loves Fev (Dewsbury and Batley fans apart)? or else they wouldn't be on here. When we are running out at Wembley in the 1895 cup final all this  will be in the past.??

As a Batley fan I don’t dislike Fev !

IMG_0583.JPG

On 11/15/2018 at 5:11 PM, Adam B said:

Wow, what a career those girls have had.

Hmmm, what kind of fan am I - as a Fev fan who also happens to support Barnsley FC, I appear to be a sucker for a hard luck case. Or a masochist.

You and me both, been through the mill with both but you CAN'T change yer teams! 

11 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Most Fev fans favorite away days are Bulls and Ram's. 

Oi Nige, tha means BullDOGS! Odsal is the coldest, awfullest place on the RL calendar!

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, Adam B said:

Wow, what a career those girls have had.

Hmmm, what kind of fan am I - as a Fev fan who also happens to support Barnsley FC, I appear to be a sucker for a hard luck case. Or a masochist.

I was a die hard fan of the "reds" many years ago before falling out with the round ball game. They had 9 internationals in the side, Blanchflower, Kelly, the Robledo brothers not forgetting "skinner" Normington What a side!!!. 

On 11/16/2018 at 11:40 AM, georgeb1 said:

I don't dislike fev , but I like York a lot more .

Up the kneets???

So does MC

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

52 minutes ago, paff said:

And you know this how piggy mate (mate)

He probably did a 2 second search on google and found this:

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/yorkcityknights/15023832.Benefactor_Mark_Campbell_explains_reasons_for_saving_York_City_Knights_and_denies_conflict_of_interest/

I asked MC at the annual meeting if he had a bigger interest in York than Featherstone. He replied 'NO', It appeared that his family had shares. Whatever conclusion you come to is up to you but there is no doubt that the Campbell family is connected to York. Time will tell what the conclusion will be.

With all the rumours going around it is difficult for supporters to make their minds up of where we are. As I have already said I will support Fev through thick and thin. But a bit of clarification of all the outstanding rumours would be very helpful. I don't know about A and B the way things are going we will be discussing Z. Come on club bring us up to date!!!! 

Archived