Ryan Carr, New Head Coach?

marklaspalmas

5 hours ago, coolie said:

Who's your shirt sponsor?? 

Wallace Arnold or Stanley Gath??? 

Last time I saw that many coaches was for the last match in Blackpool in 2009 when we was the invincible's. :)

I won't mention winning in Blackpool as I know it's a touchy subject in featherstone :)

It's been awhile for you ain't it  :)

The last time Dewsbury won the Challenge Cup was in 1943 when Vera Lynn was in the charts , the last time they won anything which was the Championship whilst finishing 8th in a play off was 1973 when our Colin was doing a paper round so you can have your extra match Blackpool victory if it makes you feel fulfilled cos its a significant one up on Fev .If that’s all you’ve got what a sad lifetime of modern day failure .See you next season for your two Cup finals against us.Dont forget your whippet.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, coolie said:

Who's your shirt sponsor?? 

Wallace Arnold or Stanley Gath??? 

Last time I saw that many coaches was for the last match in Blackpool in 2009 when we was the invincible's. :)

I won't mention winning in Blackpool as I know it's a touchy subject in featherstone :)

It's been awhile for you ain't it  :)

Of what concern is any of that to Dewsbury. We come to yours every year, have our annual game of spot the Dewsbury fan and spank you, in your own back yard.

12 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Not at all, the events stack up for me. Duffy had no contract, Campbell set up a number of interviews in Australia with a preferred candidate who dropped out but recruited a bloke he feels can do a job for you, who will arrive after Xmas saving a couple of months wages whilst the squad he has assembled gets fit. No need for the smokescreen of breaking a contract. Good luck for next season it will be an interesting comp

sweaty lad, Leigh are the last club to lecture anyone, after their off season shenanagins

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

23 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Puts some doubt over the Duffy broke his contract claim, when was he interviewing again

Clearly sweaty youv'e done no research  with your continuous assertion tha duffy didn't break his contract  duffy has no contrct   check YEP web pagr 20:48 Thursday 19th April under the headline Featherstone boss Duffy  signs new deal with club where you will see a picture of your beloved smiling coach sat beside MC  pen in hand with his new contract 

just one quote from him 

I'M OVER THE MOON TO BE EXTENDING MY CONTRACT

hope that helps

14 minutes ago, POR said:

Clearly sweaty youv'e done no research  with your continuous assertion tha duffy didn't break his contract  duffy has no contrct   check YEP web pagr 20:48 Thursday 19th April under the headline Featherstone boss Duffy  signs new deal with club where you will see a picture of your beloved smiling coach sat beside MC  pen in hand with his new contract 

just one quote from him 

I'M OVER THE MOON TO BE EXTENDING MY CONTRACT

hope that helps

his contract would a been worthless anyways once you sacked his coaching staff and missed the top 4 spot.am sure it were mentioned he had a clause,id you ever replace his staff ready for 2019 before he jacked it in cos am sure he hadent picked anyone yet.this new fella might just be a blessing anyway for 2019.all the best with it all.

Am I the only one who is sick of reading about Duffy and his contract? The bloke has gone and in due course the legal authorities will decide who is right or wrong on this issue. It is also obvious that we are getting comments from other club's fans so they can take the pizz. If we don't respond they will go away. The sooner the better. WE DON'T have to justify our tactics or plans for the future to outsiders. Let's support our club and do what is best for it and let the fault finders bu......r off

16 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Am I the only one who is sick of reading about Duffy and his contract? The bloke has gone and in due course the legal authorities will decide who is right or wrong on this issue. It is also obvious that we are getting comments from other club's fans so they can take the pizz. If we don't respond they will go away. The sooner the better. WE DON'T have to justify our tactics or plans for the future to outsiders. Let's support our club and do what is best for it and let the fault finders bu......r off

While i agree to a point Colin most of it is banter and our fan's can be as bad. I actually look forward to coolie and the gang coming on here, we all love RL and it would be boring without any banter. 

Everybody is entitled to their own posts. but in this case I totally agree with Colin. |Lets use our energies and fingers in giving this new lad a lift up., and forget the PAST

Big difference Madred between banter which is good humoured teasing and downright jargon calling us liars and accusing us of falsehood. I agree we do get banter but there is a division between that and downright attempted denigration of our club.  

4 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

Coolie, Blind side Johnny and Graham Fisher all love Fev really.They hate their parents though for conceiving them in the wrong town?????

i just hate them for conceiving them

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

14 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

The last time Dewsbury won the Challenge Cup was in 1943 when Vera Lynn was in the charts , the last time they won anything which was the Championship whilst finishing 8th in a play off was 1973 when our Colin was doing a paper round so you can have your extra match Blackpool victory if it makes you feel fulfilled cos its a significant one up on Fev .If that’s all you’ve got what a sad lifetime of modern day failure .See you next season for your two Cup finals against us.Dont forget your whippet.

Don’t forget **** old lad sharston rovers in 2004 and wath brow hornets in 2005 knocking the mighty (lol) rams out of the challenge cup beaten by amateurs (oh dear) so go easy on em can’t be that much fun supporting that pile !

1 hour ago, painkiller said:

Don’t forget **** old lad sharston rovers in 2004 and wath brow hornets in 2005 knocking the mighty (lol) rams out of the challenge cup beaten by amateurs (oh dear) so go easy on em can’t be that much fun supporting that pile !

Ouch☹️Coolie as really got to you,he must have if you’ve been busy googling our record in the challenge cup. I also remember coming to your place and tearing your lot a new one,I think it was 1999/2000 can’t remember. 

3 hours ago, Phil Loxton said:

Coolie, Blind side Johnny and Graham Fisher all love Fev really.They hate their parents though for conceiving them in the wrong town?????

Well, we know what we are and how we occupy such a small part of the RL universe. However we can at least bask in a little occasional sunshine rather than living in the permanent eclipse of a proper big club, just up the road, as the Fev fans have to do.

We feel sorry for you really, which is why we are happy to allow you to take out your frustrations on such 'little' clubs as ours. It must really hurt, deep, deep down.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well, we know what we are and how we occupy such a small part of the RL universe. However we can at least bask in a little occasional sunshine rather than living in the permanent eclipse of a proper big club, just up the road, as the Fev fans have to do.

We feel sorry for you really, which is why we are happy to allow you to take out your frustrations on such 'little' clubs as ours. It must really hurt, deep, deep down.

Population of Dewsbury 62,00 compared to fev 14,00 you occupy such a small part of the rugby league universe ?

truth is pal nobody supports you

and the truth hurts 

please don’t feel sorry for us , we don’t of you we just think your a joke 

8 hours ago, jamescolin said:

The drivel goes on in spite of my plea. Don't react! Let's stick to the thread and our future!

Agree with this just could not let that last one thing pass 

any way if it is Carr and it’s not set in stone yet we will no soon enough it was mooted when Duffy went an appointment was imminent 

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

no eclipse here  we dont play in the same league so what they get up to is irrelavant to us hang on a minute the last proper match we played was the challenge cup we knocked them out so we hold all the bragging rights it would be worse if we had played our near nieghbours three times last year lost twice and finished seven points behind them in the league  that must really hurt deep deep down

Archived