11 May: CC6: Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos KO 2.30pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls by 13 points or more
    • Bradford Bulls by 7 to 12 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/19 at 13:15

16 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Bradford poor, leeds poor, Ref was poor, what a terrible game.

If it wasn't raining I'd of cut the lawns.

What rain, come over here this side of the hill in Lancashire wall to wall sunshine and not a cloud in the sky, now where's that Wolford chap?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lizard, Only they are not a full time side. Today they had six or seven part timers playing including Crossley the Captain and Schoolteacher, Grant who travels up from London every weekend to play.amongst the others a couple of plumbers, one who supplements his Part time wage by window cleaning.

12 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Mr Sinfield nowhere to be found after the game yet before he was in front of every camera and microphone in West Yorkshire. Very clever (not), associate yourself with success and distance yourself from failure.

Ha Ha

Kev no doubt read my post and, realising he’d been rumbled, he rushed out to find Tanya Arnold

16 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Bradford were average at best and leeds were worse.

Who ever gets the leeds job got a big job to do rebuilding.

Agree on the skills side a lot to be desired and mistake ridden, but it wasn't half exciting wasn't it especially for the last 15, on the edge of my seat, same last week at Leigh 80 points scored (not RL in my opinion) but what a last 20 mins, sometimes when ya pays your money you will take excitement every time over quality, quality doesn't get the heart racing the same way.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Agree on the skills side a lot to be desired and mistake ridden, but it wasn't half exciting wasn't it especially for the last 15, on the edge of my seat, same last week at Leigh 80 points scored (not RL in my opinion) but what a last 20 mins, sometimes when ya pays your money you will take excitement every time over quality, quality doesn't get the heart racing the same way.

This.

Before the game I thought Bradford would get beat by 20 points or so - Leeds were even worse than the times I have seen them on Sky this season, utterly clueless.  I thought it was a decent watch.

Current top 10 trending on Twitter.

Salford
Gayle
Bradford
#avfc
#CCBraLee
West Brom
#ChallengeCup
Fylde
Jos Buttler

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

19 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Firstly congrats to Bradford, they showed heart and desire and a great attitude and deserved the win.

I don’t even know where to start with my team, some of those players want to go a take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror, that wasn’t down to the coach, chairman DOR or anything it was down to them and their poor attitude and I think quite a lot of arrogance, Leeds recent success was built on a willingness to do anything to play and win for the team, this current mob have none of that and aren’t fit to wear the shirt.

I also think there is some bad attitude from some of the Rhino's younger player's, it seems like they are believing that playing for Leeds makes them world beaters, they shoukd realise they are part of a very ordinary team.

I also think there is some bad attitude from some of the Rhino's younger player's, it seems like they are believing that playing for Leeds makes them world beaters, they shoukd realise they are part of a very ordinary team.

There’s a quote from Graham Murray printed in the inside of this years shirt, each and every one of this ‘team’  should read that and have a word with themselves 

27 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

As a York fan I'm sick of the sight of Bradford, but fair play that's an excellent win.

Based on last night's performance they'd have a decent chance of getting past Wakefield in the next round.

No way, Wakefiekd are a torally different proposition to Leeds, there would be a four try difference at least.

So which was the championship team? A sign of where Leeds are at was the decision to tell Lilley's agent he was not wanted at Headlingey in the week before you play against him in a cup tie, smart thinking eh! All those at Headingley deluded enough to think that the Rhinos will be ok and there's a new generation coming through to lead them to further glory need a sharp dose of reality, the entire structure seems rotten to the core and needs to undertake a root and branch upgrade and Heatherington & Sinfield need to be the first chopped out.

No way, Wakefiekd are a torally different proposition to Leeds, there would be a r try difference at least.

Well you'd think that Wakefield won't be that useless again...but who knows?

Bradford could draw Fax and there would be a Championship side in the semis...

Certainly did, but what has that got to do with anything, called it has I saw it,

p.s. it was only around 9 or 10 games he played.

And he wasn't very good either as I recall , glad he's improved at the Bulls , massive player 

Firstly Congratulations to Bradford Bulls, you showed passion throughout the game, you wanted it more & you deserved it. Hope you go all the way. Great to see the old Bulls spirit. ?

I don't know what to say anymore about Leeds, just so frustrating to watch, silly errors. All we can do now is concentrate on staying up. ?

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

And he wasn't very good either as I recall , glad he's improved at the Bulls , massive player 

He had all the attributes he has dispkayed today Gubby, his trouble was he was a victim of the Jukes/Cunningham regime, nothing else needs saying.

Great game to watch stunned at Leeds lack of desire Konrad Hurrell the only player that looked ###### if at the end 

Big big issues in that team sacking furner may be .the exclamation mark on the past but there is so much needs building and McLennan doesn’t look like the half back answer either 

sad to see after so many imperious years but no guile or skill matched with no effort I was surprised Bradford didn’t make more of it 

Does anybody think that any of the 8 ,yes eight overseas players for Leeds today were value for money.Therein lies the problem at Leeds, the recruitment is appalling,whoever is to blame for that needs relieving of his or her duties immediately.It seemed to me they are only here for the money ,outfought and no passion from them,they were a disgrace to the club.

1 hour ago, fairfolly said:

Lizard, Only they are not a full time side. Today they had six or seven part timers playing including Crossley the Captain and Schoolteacher, Grant who travels up from London every weekend to play.amongst the others a couple of plumbers, one who supplements his Part time wage by window cleaning.

Bradford Chairman at start of the season said they had 22 FT players. Yes many are young kids, but still FT. It doesnt matter how many are FT, they all should be proud of a great effort and deserved win. They were clearly the underdogs in the tie and not just beat Leeds but outperformed them. Leeds would do well to look at the attitude of the players at Bradford.

8 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Does anybody think that any of the 8 ,yes eight overseas players for Leeds today were value for money.Therein lies the problem at Leeds, the recruitment is appalling,whoever is to blame for that needs relieving of his or her duties immediately.It seemed to me they are only here for the money ,outfought and no passion from them,they were a disgrace to the club.

I think to be fair to Hurrell he has shown more passion and desire than the rest of the team put together 

6 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

As I have stated many times, apart from a few "bad boys" who are still worthy of a place, in the main the player's we get here are surplus to requirement to the NRL clubs, dress it up any way some want to i.e. Marquee Player most are not any better than our home grown. 

Archived