11 May: CC6: Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos KO 2.30pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls by 13 points or more
    • Bradford Bulls by 7 to 12 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/19 at 13:15

1 minute ago, snapski said:

No red button. Is that it?

The forum is online via BBC Sport website or app.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Championship club, no club deserves to be in the top flight on the basis of a single games attendance nor one off performance. They need to be consistent week in week out and earn the name SL Club moniker you too easily place on them!

Nah. Super League club. They’ll be back

7 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

10,258 attendance at Odsal. Super League club

Magnificent crowd and for a televised game in an era of low crowds for the Challenge Cup.

Pleased for Bradford

My mate Al reckons Leeds had 8 overseas players out there today.

Is that right?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Jacko45 said:

Bradford poor, leeds poor, Ref was poor, what a terrible game.

If it wasn't raining I'd of cut the lawns.

It was awful wasn't it. So many mistakes.

I had to miss the horse racing to watch it so even worse. 

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Nah. Super League club. They’ll be back

Currently they are a Ch side, nothing more, nothing less. They may or may not be a SL in the future, you might as well say Leeds are a Ch side, except they aren't.

4 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Bradford poor, leeds poor, Ref was poor, what a terrible game.

If it wasn't raining I'd of cut the lawns.

You forgot the poor use of the word "of" instead of "have".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well done Bradford. Thats 2 Championship teams now in the Quarters. A Poor game between 2 Poor sides. Quality sadly lacking on both sides, which you can expect to a certain degree to Bradford. Fulltime team, but many young players in which this game is probably the biggest they will have played in. No doubt the effects of travelling back from Canada in the week didnt help recovery etc for this game. But Bradford did enough and deserved the win. The win will give them a massive boost after no doubt an exhausting end to the week. They have many positives to take away even if they didnt play particular well.

Whoever takes over at Leeds as Coach has a massive job as in most areas, they are no better-with respect- than a Championship team and to be honest have not been for the past couple of years. I think they are lucky that Toulouse and Toronto are not in the Cup, as I think both of them would have put on a decent score. Its difficult where to even start to try and improve things because in all areas they cant even do the basics and have no confidence. Leeds just look clueless everywhere- both in attack and defence. No real go forward and no real plan or idea in attack. A kicking game that is more hope than planned. In defence, I am not sure they even talk to each other! You can blame certain individuals and scapegoat certain players. The problem is a team one, with each person at fault. Each player just seems to do his own thing. Where do Leeds go from here?

Mr Sinfield nowhere to be found after the game yet before he was in front of every camera and microphone in West Yorkshire. Very clever (not), associate yourself with success and distance yourself from failure.

Firstly congrats to Bradford, they showed heart and desire and a great attitude and deserved the win.

I don’t even know where to start with my team, some of those players want to go a take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror, that wasn’t down to the coach, chairman DOR or anything it was down to them and their poor attitude and I think quite a lot of arrogance, Leeds recent success was built on a willingness to do anything to play and win for the team, this current mob have none of that and aren’t fit to wear the shirt.

Came across great on TV too. BBC do a good job and Dave Woods is quality in my view. Given its unlikely we're going to get a real expansion of the international game any time soon, we need to find a way to get the big derbies back on terrestrial more regularly, they're the best products we've got. 

2 minutes ago, Faithful1865 said:

Has anyone tried turning Peacock off, and then hopefully forgetting to turn him on again.

You don't want to know where his power button is...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

No qualms with Lilley but James Green was the game changer and he kept it up all the tine he was on the field,  super star Merrin, who's that Greeny said.

Didn’t you say earlier that Green had been at Leigh?

rldfsignature.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but did Leeds not spend a ton of cash on NRL players recently? So why were they not playing? We're they held up in traffic perhaps? I am sure that when they turn up everything will be fine.?

Archived