Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

18 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 3.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Catalans Dragons
      33
    • Wigan Warriors
      8

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/19 at 14:30

Recommended Posts

Anyone would think it was mid winter with freezing cold fingers and pouring down causing bad handling, but it ain't, terrible gandling and passing from both teams.

Edited by Harry Stottle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Would like to watch, but can't. Great of superleague to schedule other games at the same time. 

When do you want them to play it this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

When do you want them to play it this weekend. 

To be fair, it is hardly a joined up approach to have this, Wire, London plus Summer Bash all at the same time.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave T said:

To be fair, it is hardly a joined up approach to have this, Wire, London plus Summer Bash all at the same time.

The Wire game is up to them though SL don’t arrange the day and time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been quite poor this so far. Lots of handling errors. I imagine the heat and the size of the pitch is probably taking some getting used to for both sides. Fatigue being likely in the second half, we may see teams’ defences being opened up a little more. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Been quite poor this so far. Lots of handling errors. I imagine the heat and the size of the pitch is probably taking some getting used to for both sides. Fatigue being likely in the second half, we may see teams’ defences being opened up a little more. 

 

They will have to catch the ball first Olly!

Edited by Harry Stottle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Been quite poor this so far. Lots of handling errors. I imagine the heat and the size of the pitch is probably taking some getting used to for both sides. Fatigue being likely in the second half, we may see teams’ defences being opened up a little more.

Not sure the slightly shorter than full-size pitch can be blamed for handling mistakes and the temperature in Barcelona is less than we've had in the UK this week. Big occasion & build-up perhaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't have Gigot in my team if you paid me. Really bad attitude and more brain farts than anyone in SL right now.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bobbruce said:

Shocking forward pass

 

Just now, Northern Eel said:

Forward a mile that....

Exactly, how do two people not very far away miss these 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JonM said:

Not sure the slightly shorter than full-size pitch can be blamed for handling mistakes and the temperature in Barcelona is less than we've had in the UK this week. Big occasion & build-up perhaps.

Shorter perhaps but it looks much wider than a standard pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harry Stottle said:

 

Exactly, how do two people not very far away miss these 

Touch judge seemed quite a long way off the play at first glance. Not great that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Shorter perhaps but it looks much wider than a standard pitch. 

It was marked out by the RFL (nice jolly for someone) so I would assume it's whatever the normal maximum pitch width is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...