Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

18 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 3.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Catalans Dragons
      33
    • Wigan Warriors
      8

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/19 at 14:30

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, dkw said:

Did you see the south's game this morning, was an absolute shambles with loads of penalties. 

I did say big games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear, if I hear Phil Clarke say "here now" again I'm going to slap someone.

  • Like 1

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The music they play after a try really annoyed me at the start but it’s rather grown on me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like another try off a forward pass at least that cancels out the Wigan one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Wigan error, another Catalan score. 


"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarginson has sprung quite a leak there.


"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RSN said:

The music they play after a try really annoyed me at the start but it’s rather grown on me.

Starting here it a lot more now😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen the replay of the Powell/Sarginson head-clash. Ouch!


Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Griff9of13 said:

Sarginson has sprung quite a leak there.

"That's nearly an armful!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That drop goal was pointless. 21 point lead rather than 20 means nothing and they lost territory and there is still 20 mins left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re awful. 

Looks like a great atmosphere though. I’ve no idea what the crowd will be but hope it’s good. It looks ok on tv. 

Edited by RidingPie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RSN said:

That drop goal was pointless. 21 point lead rather than 20 means nothing and they lost territory and there is still 20 mins left.

Er....they get the ball back and score again, might have been the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Er....they get the ball back and score again, might have been the plan.

It’s harder to score from inside your own half than 10 metres out. 

I appreciate they made a break off the kick return and got their territory back but the drop goal did them more harm than good. Wigan still had to score the same number of tries to win the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Are Wigan fans losing patience with Lam at all? Just curious. 

I'm not entirely convinced that Lam has instructed his players to drop the ball so often. Quite a few promising moves in the first half were snuffed out by poor passing too.

I'm not yet convinced one way or the other yet.


Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

I'm not entirely convinced that Lam has instructed his players to drop the ball so often. Quite a few promising moves in the first half were snuffed out by poor passing too.

I'm not yet convinced one way or the other yet.

Do people recognise the loss of Bateman and Sutton and the lack of replacements for those players? Is that why he’s maybe getting off lighter than he may?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RSN said:

It’s harder to score from inside your own half than 10 metres out. 

I appreciate they made a break off the kick return and got their territory back but the drop goal did them more harm than good. Wigan still had to score the same number of tries to win the game.

 

 

If you’ve got the ball the opposition can’t score.  If Wigan have to defend again, it takes more steam out of them in attack.

Taking the 1 when your in front ain’t a bad plan sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...