26 May: SL MW: St Helens v Castleford Tigers KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/19 at 17:00

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Hicks, that was a real bollocking, made him walk away like a naughty schoolboy.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Should have binned Paulo for that.

It may go further.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

36 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Percival and Thompson missing too.

Whilst other clubs have players missing, I don't see any having the impact that those two would have on jacking up Saints another few levels. 

Absolute garbage

Given today's performance, it would be tough to drop anyone for a player coming back from injury. But Percival and Thompson are superb players. Nice problem to have.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aside from feeling a little disappointed that we conceded two tries at the end I thought we looked more like the Saints team of a few weeks ago rather than the Saints team of the last few weeks.  I feel that we have rediscovered a bit of form after a few weeks of being shaky which is good just before a Challenge Cup game, although obviously there are no guarantees!

I enjoyed some of our tries very much; some great skill on show as well as pace and relentlessness.

Well done Saints!

11 minutes ago, snapski said:

Saints are a great team, but like previous seasons, this is just the prelude to the real stuff. 

Win nothing in May.

yes, correct but great entertainment, which I presume why most watch RL.

Saints absolutely brilliant yesterday and we're just not up to it.

scoreline flattered us in the end 

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Got to say Saints were very good and simply too good for Cas.

Surely they will have learned from last years experience and I would expect them to go on and do the treble.

Brilliant team to watch too.

Archived