Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eal

Super League USA tv coverage

Is FoxSoccer Match Pass no longer broadcasting Super League? I don't see any upcoming matches on their schedule, not even today's match.

I emailed them yesterday and they said that it was a technical glitch that they're working to resolve ASAP. Not sure I can avoid the result of the HKR-London match until they fix it though.

I've been told by tech support that there will be no non-soccer related content on Fox Soccer Match Pass for the foreseeable future and Steve Mascord has tweeted something similar.

I've emailed Fox Soccer Match Pass to express my disappointment at coverage disappearing in the middle of a season with no warning and asking for a refund on the remainder of my annual subscription.

I can switch to WatchNRL but I'm more interested in Super League than the NRL.

Usually a bloke called Shaun puts them up on YouTube 2 days after (with fox sports in the corner) .... When I've been abroad I've avoided results and used that

Very disappointing. There is no alternative way to watch Super League in the USA. At least with NRL you have other options.

Yep, really disappointed with the complete lack of warning for this change and there's no explanation why.

Just as a comparison in the US

The Premier League - free to air matches nationwide on NBC and a $50 per season pass that gets you access to every match live and after the event
English Premiership Rugby Union - free to air matches nationwide on NBC and a $50 per season pass that gets you access to matches live and after the event

We're missing a trick by not having Super League on TV in the States.