16 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Warrington have been superb for a big chunk of the season, but if you're going to have a wobble, this is a pretty bad time of year for it.

It's pretty much been the last 2 months now.

9 minutes ago, meast said:

Warrington are awful, and yet apparently they, along with Saints are miles ahead of everyone else?

TBF that got quietly dropped some time ago.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

me, some effort.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I'm ok with that one. His arm made a 2nd play, even though he was still moving. He needed to keep his arm still is my understanding.

Was surprised Cummings thought it was ok.

There's a guy on the Wire RLFans site who hates Patton and refuses to see it even if he does something good. Hadn't occurred to me it was Thaler.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just listen to the reasoning. "The problem we've got is the on field call"; the decision is clear, a try should be given. The on field call should have absolutely no bearing. When will we get rid of this stupid, stupid, deeply flawed system.

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

I suppose because Brown is still a massive injury risk and wasnt passed fit at deadline day.

Brown hasn't played and been fit for over 8 months.

More likely that if you play Brown the dispensation wire got at the start of the season would be null and void. Being a top 25 player it would mean most of his wages would be counted on the cap. 

Just now, Dave T said:

I'm ok with that one. His arm made a 2nd play, even though he was still moving. He needed to keep his arm still is my understanding.

Was surprised Cummings thought it was ok.

The amount of times I've seen that given against Hull tells me that isn't the rule.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Just now, bobbruce said:

More likely that if you play Brown the dispensation wire got at the start of the season would be null and void. Being a top 25 player it would mean most of his wages would be counted on the cap. 

Which is fine as we didnt sign anyone else, until we opted for Smith.

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

The amount of times I've seen that given against Hull tells me that isn't the rule.

I think ultimately it is hard to argue that there wasnt a 2nd movement with the ball carrying arm.

In the first one I think there is a case that he still maintained contact with the ball.

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Can anyone tell me the difference between that no try for a double movement and the one given in the last second for Saints against Salford to win them the game? 

One was carried out by Saints. Clue is in your post.

Archived