Workington Town v West Bowling

WTRLFC WEBSITE

Your first opportunity to watch our new recruits on home turf will be the Challenge Cup 3rd Round tie against West Bowling. 

Kick off is 2pm. Sunday 9th February. 

Prices are reduced to:

£10 Adult

£8 Concession 

Kids go free! 

There is no early bird offer for this game.

Season tickets are not valid for Cup games. 

RL is back at Derwent Park. 

#ourtown 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

Your first opportunity to watch our new recruits on home turf will be the Challenge Cup 3rd Round tie against West Bowling. 

Kick off is 2pm. Sunday 9th February. 

Prices are reduced to:

£10 Adult

£8 Concession 

Kids go free! 

There is no early bird offer for this game.

Season tickets are not valid for Cup games. 

RL is back at Derwent Park. 

#ourtown 

???

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

14 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Haven fans comment more on here than they do on their own forum. What a shame 

So no actual thoughts on your own teams first competitive game of the season then.

Comfortable 50 point Town win,West Bowling are not that great.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

So no actual thoughts on your own teams first competitive game of the season then.

Comfortable 50 point Town win,West Bowling are not that great.

I think West Bowling are a decent side,Having watched them,they are well coached,and have a good game plan to put on the field.The young Town lads will know they have been in a game but hopefully a town win in the bag.Thanks Davo5 for that impressive scoreline.???

Anyone heard that our ex coach Leon price is now the coach of West bowling,If so,He will be definitely up for this game,but, it maybe a wind up,or someone having a laugh, but it would be a game and a half for Pricey to beat Town at DP....

I like your optomism marra,I just hope they complete all that you have intimated, but i doubt we will have a clean sweep during the game.I can see town in the top 3 but only if we can avoid injury's like the last few years.????

31 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Town will look after their own game, complete sets,play the ball quick,get on the front foot and play, defence line speed tackle in numbers,if town do these simple things they will be in the top 3 come end of season.lets get behind the club ?

Hopefully that's how it will go but we do need some size down the middle for our backs to play off the back of  

Archived