Another Joke Thread

May be a cartoon of text that says "Lavson Thag Anderson becomes the first fatality as Ûs.ngaslew. a result of falling asleep at the wheel."

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

May be an image of brick wall and text that says "Atru Ls Hey! We don' allow your Kind in here! Forbidden Fruit"

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

We bought a US style postbox for our house. You know the sort..you'll have seen them on US TV progs. Anyway, I lost the key so couldn't get at any of our post. I phoned the very helpful supplier for a replacement key and they've posted one off to me.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Walking past a restaurant and in the window it said, “Order anything you want and if we don't have it we'll pay you £500.”
Went in and ordered Giraffes kneecaps on toast. A short while later the waiter returned with £500 in cash and said, “It's your lucky day, we're out of bread.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

i tried to steal some spaghetti from the co op today but the female guard had spotted me - she blocked the exit, and I couldn't get pasta 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Two guys on lunch break at work and one gets out his flask . His mate says ‘ what’s that then ? ‘ …  ‘ Well its a thermos flask , its brilliant . Just got it , the instructions say it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold ‘ . His mate says ‘ ok , what you got in it ? ‘ …. ‘ two cups of coffee and a choc ice ‘ .

• Haha 1