Another Joke Thread

Just a little update on the situation with my brother because I know some of you have been pretty  concerned. He took going to jail pretty hard. He's refusing all food, he's spitting and screaming at everyone and is threatening violence at anyone who comes near him. He's smeared the walls with faeces and is refusing to wear clothes. As a family we're pretty united in our decision not to play Monopoly with him anymore.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

A Yorkshire man was on his death bed.

He asked is my wife here?

Are my children here?

Are my Grandchildren here?

His wife said "Yes, everyone is here"

" Well then, why are the flipping lights burning downstairs?"

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

When Cuthbert just ain't giving it to you right...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "Lassor "Well, of course I did it in cold blood, you idiot!.. I'm a reptile!""

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My old dad used to say "The first rule of theatre is to always leave them wanting more." Lovely bloke - terrible anaesthetist.

Edited by Exiled Townie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Worst Harry Potter movie yet -

a11111.jpg.8f1566da62634f1718ec1010a33a7cca.jpg

Edited by Exiled Townie
  • Haha 2

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

• 2 weeks later...

To try and get on the good side of the voters, Vladimir Putin goes to visit a school in Moscow to have a chat with the kids. He talks to them about how Russia is a powerful nation and how he wants the best for it's people. At the end of the talk there is a section for questions. Little Sasha puts her hand up and says "I have two questions, why did the Russians take Crimea and why are we sending troops to the Ukrane." Putin says "Good questions", but just as he's about to answer, the dinner bell goes and the kids go to lunch. When they come back, they sit down and there is room for more questions. Another girl Misha, puts her hand up and says "I have four questions, why did the Russians invade Crimea, why are we sending troops to the Ukraine, why did the dinner bell go 20 minutes early and what the f* *k has happened to Sasha?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...