Crack for Barrow away

Evs62

I always fancy our chances there and usually they're just a bit too strong in the second half but i do think this is one that could go our way. We seem to be finding a way to lose at the minute and if we can deal with the kicks better and keep daft errors to a minimum with the squad numbers to choose from finally i'm hopeful. The extra threat of Dec, Tate and maybe Riley could make the difference.

4 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

It's an interesting game for sure, the way Town performed against Barrow in the cup gives some hope, add in the fact Barrow have hit a bad patch over the last few games should give Town some more confidence

Yeah at least with us having that bad patch at the moment it will keep the points down against you on Sunday 😉.
Anyways it’s sure to be a tough game for both teams, we are both desperately wanting a win.
Is there many of you travelling down on Sunday ? Yous usually bring a good following ! 

Squad on our league,

Barnes, Brown, Clark, Clegg, Davies, Davies, Doran, Fitzimmons, Forber, Henson, Hutchings, o Brien, o Donnell, Riley, Simons, Tate, Teare, Thomas, Weetman, Wilkinson, Young. 
My attempt at a 17 from that 

Thomas, Clegg, Tate, Teare, Young, Doran, Forber, Fitzy, Dec, Weetman, Barnes, Wilkinson, O Brien, subs Clarke, Henson, Riley Hutchings

I wonder if Broadbent is still suffering from glandular fever, if he’d been available would have been tempted to put Thomas at scrum half. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JordanW said:

Hear from Chris Thorman ahead of Sunday’s trip to Barrow as he spoke to Radio Cumbria earlier this week

1 hour ago, JordanW said:

Hear from Chris Thorman ahead of Sunday’s trip to Barrow as he spoke to Radio Cumbria earlier this week

Chris says that Dec and Curtis are ok but will need to build their fitness up after their time out,

Glenn will have to prove his self for selection, so don't expect him to be in the 17 this week.

No reason why we can`t get a result after our recent performances and our games at Barrow already this season , thought London would have seen off Newcastle last night but was shocked at the score nevertheless . Need to get back in the fight , a win at Barrow would set us up for the rest of the season , and just one more thing .............."take the 2`s , take the 2`s , take the 2`s , ...take the 2`s , take the 2`s , ......well you get the idea . UTT.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Has he played centre for Town? 

He played centre in his last 2 games before getting injured didnt he?

Actually looks like I made that up ha ha, I was sure he had. Ah well.

Edited by dkw
  • Haha 1