Jump to content

Joey Leilua


Recommended Posts

On 24/05/2022 at 11:33, coolie said:

Pudding on his jollidays

Raking in easy money

不不不不不

Gonna be a good game Saturday

If big fev players can't rip into lowly batley and rams defenders What s the world coming to.

See flatcappers in champ again next year

  • Haha 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

If big fev players can't rip into lowly batley and rams defenders What s the world coming to.

See flatcappers in champ again next year

Nowt wrong being in the championship FEV have some grand days out

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, POR said:

Nowt wrong being in the championship FEV have some grand days out

There were some fans on our coach on Saturday saying they don't want us to go up s they enjoy going to Dewsbury, Batley and most other grounds. Also what's point of going up to get hammered every week. I'am not bothered one way or the other,what will be will be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

There were some fans on our coach on Saturday saying they don't want us to go up s they enjoy going to Dewsbury, Batley and most other grounds. Also what's point of going up to get hammered every week. I'am not bothered one way or the other,what will be will be.

I want us to be the best we can be. I'd love the younger generation see us at the top level.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Robin Evans said:

I want us to be the best we can be. I'd love the younger generation see us at the top level.

I do but it isn't the be all and end to me personally, IF we do go up i just hope we can compete there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lingaro said:

Exactly

1000 fev fans @ 瞿20 in plus 35% secondary income = 瞿27k

If there are clubs dependent on a thousand fev fans turning in to stay in business then the game really is fully booked!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 9' oller said:

If big fev players can't rip into lowly batley and rams defenders What s the world coming to.

See flatcappers in champ again next year

Wouldn't be a bad thing

Least Featherstone would have a Derby with Wakefield 不不不

Another bonus we wouldn't have Leigh to go down that hell road

A580 East Lancs Road 不不不不

Just doesn't have the same views as Sharlston & Streethouse 不不不

Edited by coolie
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, coolie said:

Wouldn't be a bad thing

Least Featherstone would have a Derby with Wakefield 不不不

Another bonus we wouldn't have Leigh to go down that hell road

A580 East Lancs Road 不不不不

Just doesn't have the same views as Sharlston & Streethouse 不不不

Watch it you trying to bring SHARLSTON into disrepute

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Watch it you trying to bring SHARLSTON into disrepute

Lol no mate 不不

Do they still stand up the dead in bus shelters to make it look busy不

Apparently it was bombed during the war according to historical documents in Wakefield Town hall

Did 10 shillings worth of damage 不不

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, coolie said:

Lol no mate 不不

Do they still stand up the dead in bus shelters to make it look busy不

Apparently it was bombed during the war according to historical documents in Wakefield Town hall

Did 10 shillings worth of damage 不不

Dewsbury the garden of England ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

1000 fev fans @ 瞿20 in plus 35% secondary income = 瞿27k

If there are clubs dependent on a thousand fev fans turning in to stay in business then the game really is fully booked!!

I'm joking Robin did you leave your sense of humour at Tottenham?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, coolie said:

Lol no mate 不不

Do they still stand up the dead in bus shelters to make it look busy不

Apparently it was bombed during the war according to historical documents in Wakefield Town hall

Did 10 shillings worth of damage 不不

Ten shillings were a lot of dosh then

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2022 at 17:41, coolie said:

Lol no mate 不不

Do they still stand up the dead in bus shelters to make it look busy不

Apparently it was bombed during the war according to historical documents in Wakefield Town hall

Did 10 shillings worth of damage 不不

I didn't realise Saville Town and Dewsbury Moor were part of the Yorkshire Dales National park.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bloody fickle fans, shouting his name at games over past couple of weeks cos he scored for us.

  • Like 2

Im Fev and im proud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...