Thurs 21st July : SL : Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO : 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

6 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

It will have been noted by every coach and will be the new tactic

This will now be the new throwing the ball at a tackled player to win a penalty, how can an official now penalise this or disallow a try because of this now?

You can't just turn a blind eye cos it's a struggling Leeds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meast said:

This will now be the new throwing the ball at a tackled player to win a penalty, how can an official now penalise this or disallow a try because of this now?

You can't just turn a blind eye cos it's a struggling Leeds.

They just have!!!

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Has this game been designated a refresher course for James Child?

Its strange because that call isnt really interpretation or refs call … you can either do it or you cant , so why is he going on about the onfield call

Just now, Davo5 said:

When you’ve got an idiot like Ganson in charge,I doubt they will.

can you do better? leave the refs alone- damned if they do and damned if they dont

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Its strange because that call isnt really interpretation or refs call … you can either do it or you cant , so why is he going on about the onfield call

I said it earlier. If you could do it then that would be how most tries would be scored at under 9s.

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Harry Newman and Jack Welsby are the future for England. Pure talent and confidence.

I like Newman,but let’s see how he goes until the end of the season,he won’t be facing Isa & Bibby in the WC

Just now, Davo5 said:

I like Newman,but let’s see how he goes until the end of the season,he won’t be facing Isa & Bibby in the WC

He needs a good run for sure. If it's not this WC though it will be the next few years. He is all class.

• Like 2

I can’t understand why we keep running on the last and not kicking. If I know we are going to do it, Leeds definitely do.

Just now, 7723 said:

I can’t understand why we keep running on the last and not kicking. If I know we are going to do it, Leeds definitely do.

Of the sets Wigan have completed it must be less than 50% were kicked on the last.

1 minute ago, 7723 said:

Yes, it is like they've run out of kicking credits for the night.

12 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I said it earlier. If you could do it then that would be how most tries would be scored at under 9s.

Exactly , just educated my Dad as he rang me to say how clever that try was , I pointed out , it wasn't 

As you put , you end up having to tell nearly every ' new kid ' at 6/7/8 that it isn't allowed