Jump to content

2023 Squad


Recommended Posts


39 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

  He signed a two year contract last year so it is just carried over into next season.

Don't know what that was about on radio Leeds then,(someone just said he'd been on that's all).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

  He signed a two year contract last year so it is just carried over into next season.

Great guy is Luke clearly loves the club. Wouldn’t be in my 17 when everyone is fit but it’s credit to him that he’s prepared to stay knowing he’s unlikely to be first choice. He could easily move on and play every week. He’s a great clubman if that phrase still exists! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Phil Briscoe said:

Great guy is Luke clearly loves the club. Wouldn’t be in my 17 when everyone is fit but it’s credit to him that he’s prepared to stay knowing he’s unlikely to be first choice. He could easily move on and play every week. He’s a great clubman if that phrase still exists! 

With all the injuries we seem to get he's got a good chance of subbing/ playing. Yer can bet he's good for team moral as well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Heard today Jacks is off to NRL,Penrith.

So he's off to play in NSW cup then cos panthers have got  Cleary  and Luai  who are current origin halfbacks 

39 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Yes, that's what I heard. Straight swap for Nathan Cleary

Cant see cleary leaving his dad at panthers any time soon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

If he puts in an appearance at Penrith next year, I reckon it's more likely to be stopping off for a coffee on the A66 en route to the Whitehaven game

Just told my Son in Brisbane and he said Panther's don't need him,makes you wonder who makes these things up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Think on, mate. Who's going to be our coach next year??

It all adds up.

Just waiting till the NRL season is over.

Thats easy  to answer M it will be what it's been for donkeys years our coach next year

 
 
Image
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Just told my Son in Brisbane and he said Panther's don't need him,makes you wonder who makes these things up.

Assumed you were at a loose end so you made it up!🤣

  • Haha 1

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, roversspud said:

Assumed you were at a loose end so you made it up!🤣

No loose ends here,don't know how i had time to  work  😆.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coming together, but the halves could be a problem at the moment, With Smith nor Jacks not as yet resigning. but I am sure Vickers will have some more good news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/09/2022 at 19:32, Phil Briscoe said:

Great guy is Luke clearly loves the club. Wouldn’t be in my 17 when everyone is fit but it’s credit to him that he’s prepared to stay knowing he’s unlikely to be first choice. He could easily move on and play every week. He’s a great clubman if that phrase still exists! 

Agree P he gives 100% every game but the problm with luke is he doesn't have the WOW factor by that I mean fans are happy to see him play when needs must but aren't sad if he's sat in the stand

On 22/09/2022 at 13:19, The Phantom Horseman said:

The short-term JB reminds me of yet another JB in Jordan Baldwinson in that he looked very good at a very young age but doesn't seem to have progressed noticeably, so far - still plenty of time for him though.

I'd like to pick him up  saw him at odslum  and he was one of the best on show  think if he plays with better players it will bring the best out of him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, POR said:

Agree P he gives 100% every game but the problm with luke is he doesn't have the WOW factor by that I mean fans are happy to see him play when needs must but aren't sad if he's sat in the stand

 

Luke plays his part within the squad, not being one of the highest paid, but that's ok, he never lets the team down. The club always seems to strengthen further as the season progresses, so he doesn't play as often when the play-offs come around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steve Slater said:

Luke plays his part within the squad, not being one of the highest paid, but that's ok, he never lets the team down. The club always seems to strengthen further as the season progresses, so he doesn't play as often when the play-offs come around.

Exactly, and one reason it was such a delight last year that he got to turn out for us at Wembley. 

Please view my photos.

 

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

 

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

 

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...