WE'RE OFF TO FEV!

The scrim reaper

Had a break off the forum for over a week but boy do I have to come back after this!! WHAT A SHOW!! Dug deeper than ever before, not just today's 17 but every man who's pulled on a Batley shirt this year has brought this about. This should drive anyone who's been approached to join this club next season to say yes and those thinking of leaving to tear up their new agreements and stick with us. The word I have in mind is IMMENSE.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Wow. What a great well coached team. Remarkable performance. Obviously I was wanting a last minute try from Fev but what an injustice that would have been. Your fans were marvellous.Ive never seen such an away following from you lot. You deserve every praise you get. Congratulations. ( FEV FAN)

Thanks Jpl, it was a cracking game by 2 great teams. Dogs deserved the win today , and to see such a good away following made it even better. Will be some sore heads in the morning. All the best for 2023 , and to some more great encounters. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Thanks Jpl, it was a cracking game by 2 great teams. Dogs deserved the win today , and to see such a good away following made it even better. Will be some sore heads in the morning. All the best for 2023 , and to some more great encounters. 

Well done I wish you every bit of luck not only next week but beyond as well. I was proud too of the majority of Fev fans in the family stand giving the Batley players a much deserved ovation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1