1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Italy by 1 to 6 points
    • Italy by 7 to 12 points
    • Italy by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/22 at 19:00

This Australian team, like pretty much every Australian team of the last 50 years, execute superbly.

But where they are not the same as the Kangaroos of the past is their physical presence.  I really do think they can be dominated by New Zealand who will not allow them to create a platform for Tedesco or Mitchell to perform. 

That semi final will be fascinating. 

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

This Australian team, like pretty much every Australian team of the last 50 years, execute superbly.

But where they are not the same as the Kangaroos of the past is their physical presence.  I really do think they can be dominated by New Zealand who will not allow them to create a platform for Tedesco or Mitchell to perform. 

That semi final will be fascinating. 

I dont watch them and think this incarnation is a lot better than us

Get in Italy.

• Thanks 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Try time Italy. Fantastic.

Wahey! Biggest cheer of the evening. :kolobok_biggrin:

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Superb commentary from Robbie Hunter-Paul on the Italy try.

"They were never going to go round them and they were never going to go through them, so..."

And then stopped cause he didn't know what to say next cause they had actually gone through them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Up yours Aussies 😂🤣😂

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

13 minutes ago, dkw said:

How was that a penalty?  Why do English refs constantly feed tge Auusies decisions, its so weird.

Another 6 again. He’s absolutely thumped them on penalties this evening. Martin literally tackled someone back to the floor just before the ‘Mitchell pass try’ when the Italian was trying to get up to play the ball. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Even the refs are in awe of this lot… so frustrating.