Attendance thread

29 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

Thats really poor if True.

Not sure how many Tickets Leigh have left to sell of their allocation, but there is only a couple hundred left in the 'Shared' South stand at Warrington.

It wont be packed with the Red V thats for sure !!

Why on earth are they sharing the South Stand? 

There are two large terraces which should be used separately. 

56 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Because we sold ours out Dave , or so I'm told 

2 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Thats really poor if True.

Not sure how many Tickets Leigh have left to sell of their allocation, but there is only a couple hundred left in the 'Shared' South stand at Warrington.

It wont be packed with the Red V thats for sure !!

Hooray a stand where both sets of fans can mingle that’s good news. 

28 minutes ago, Spidey said:

How will it be segregated?

Not a clue. I’m thinking the TV gantry on the half way line ?

I have know something to be erected for the commentary team in the South stand in the past

My tickets are the west side of the South Terrace. 

Hull KR 40 + coaches and 3 times as many ticket sales as Wigan. Looking like maybe 7,000 Robins descending on Headingley.

Ok Wigan might have the edge on the pitch...might not.. but surely in these days of IMG criteria Rovers should be in the final already?

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Hull KR 40 + coaches and 3 times as many ticket sales as Wigan. Looking like maybe 7,000 Robins descending on Headingley.

Ok Wigan might have the edge on the pitch...might not.. but surely in these days of IMG criteria Rovers should be in the final already?

I hope Rovers win and get to Wembley. Might be the biggest following at a final in a long time

3 hours ago, Dave T said:

Gubrats was told what I was told in that Leigh sold the initial standing behind the sticks and the 4 blocks of seating in the North - centre block being corporate -  then took some, 1200-1500 of the Saints allocation for the South as it was still available then, now sold out. Will be some form of segregation in that stand.

49 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

What's wrong with the trains ?😉 So where are those 40 coaches parking ? 😂

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

My laughing imoji is for the second paragraph, well done on the first 👍

4 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Fantastic, reminds me of last year when you boasted about taking 6,000 to Elland Road, and subsequently got battered!!.

• Haha 1

I'm beginning to think the semi-final draw was fixed to keep Rervers and the Lopards apart simply because there isn't a ground in this country capable of holding all of their fans in one place at the same time.

Great move by the RFL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Tbf a cc semi final is routine for a team like Wigan who play in big games regularly and win lots of stuff, this is HKR’s biggest game in ages so they’re going to take more fans. That said if Wigan only take 2,500 that’s poor. 

1 minute ago, daz39 said:

I'm beginning to think the semi-final draw was fixed to keep Rervers and the Lopards apart simply because there isn't a ground in this country capable of holding all of their fans in one place at the same time.

Great move by the RFL.

They’d have had to play it at the Rungrado 1st of May Stadium. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Great move by the RFL.

They couldn’t play the Semi in Hudds. Apparently 3 stands have endangered species living there, so the BBC wanted David Attenborough and Chris Peckham to investigate in a special documentary straight after the second semi final. 

I hope they have plenty of WD40 to lift them 20000 seats ! 

😉

• Haha 2