Sat 13th May: SL: St Helens v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (C4)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/05/23 at 12:30

Just don't do it, don't allege corruption on here. You won't last long if you do.

• Like 2

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Roby, assuming he isn't abducted by aliens before KO, will break Kel Coslett's appearance record for St Helens today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wonderful tribute to Roby, fully deserved.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just got home in time and caught the bit prior to Roby's entrance.

Apologies for not knowing this but is Kel Coslett present?, I appreciate he's in his eighties so may not be able to be there or may live abroad but It would have been lovely to see him there, if he hasn't been on the camera already.

Brodie Croft with the first try subject to VR.

Saints middle very soft there.

0-6.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

10 mins for Makinson?

He was even moaning that it was given as a penalty.

If it carries on like this it could be a long afternoon for Saints, Salford making yards and breaks with ease up to now.

Not sure about that, spectacular dive but a bit near touch.

Nil point.

No Try for Tee. Damn close, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson