Thur 25th May: SL: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/23 at 19:30

Odd three-quarters rejig which hasn’t worked. Must have been a tactical choice to overload Wigan’s right edge with Linett/SKD/Hall - but the price we’re paying on our right edge is too high. 

Corey Hall has done well as the left centre inside Hall previously, but moving SKD back there today and Corey to the wing on the right edge has messed up our defensive structure on that edge - the only place Wigan have got any joy. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, MZH said:

Good hands. Rovers right edge is all over the shop though. 

I was half expecting Peters to reshuffle the backs at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

UFO stops  play 

Not just a giant tin foil hat?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's started.

Skynet has sent a drone to kill Harry Smith who's son saved humanity in the year 2045.

I blame ChatGBT.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Harry Smith's place kicking is keeping KR in the game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, Mark S said:

JJB mumbling his way through the half time analysis, again.

I have listened JJB on other podcasts and interviews, he was pretty good, clear with his words and knowledgeable - but on live TV I've always found him a hard listen, his accent just doesn't translate well to quick analysis

“Let’s watch it in slow motion yet again to see if we can find a minuscule gap”

…and they wonder why Rovers’ fans boo 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?