Thur 25th May: SL: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/23 at 19:30

Just now, Man of Kent said:

It’s only May, chief.

Wire, Wigan, Catalans and Saints will 100% finish above you and I wouldn’t discount Leeds, Hull or Salford either. 

I’m fine with 5th. We’re not Hull FC fans with delusions of grandeur. 

You need to assess performances, not results. Look how tight Rovers’ defeats have been. Anyway, it’s all opinions. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Smith CAN kick goals though.  Isn't he at about 68% ( might be wrong, of course) Its just that he is so inconsistent from game to game.

It sure was an exciting game though, and no complaints had HKR won.  

I'll l save my ire for those who think they can ref a game better than the officials.

Edited by JohnM

9 minutes ago, meast said:

Doesn't every team do this?

It's part of the game, all teams get away with it at some point, your boys were the perfect example the other week, we all do it and get away with it, every team.

HKR weren't doing it , I'd question Sharrocks being offside when he charged down Lewis just before normal time as well , Smith is a poor ref 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Ok boss. I’ve seen less forward passes from Dan Marino. 

You can't argue with him.His idea of a forward pass is different to 999 out of 1000.I would call Farrells second try marginal as Marshall did turn his shoulder in when passing.

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Bizarre that its Leigh and Hull KR fans slagging the ref off and sure about forward passes.

Strange that.

Strange that it Wigan and Leeds fans sure they weren't 

Just now, sentoffagain2 said:

You can't argue with him.His idea of a forward pass is different to 999 out of 1000.I would call Farrells second try marginal as Marshall did turn his shoulder in when passing.

My idea of a forward pass is the definition from the laws of the game 😉

1 minute ago, sentoffagain2 said:

But Marshall was running forward for that one , French was running diagonally for the last one , ball travels forward about 6 feet 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

We’re not Hull FC fans with delusions of grandeur. 

Neither am I.

In fact, if you look at any posts from either my good self or any regular Hull FC posters on here, you're more likely to see realistic posts of how poor we've been than any positive thoughts.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

12 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Neither am I.

In fact, if you look at any posts from either my good self or any regular Hull FC posters on here, you're more likely to see realistic posts of how poor we've been than any positive thoughts.

Certainly didn’t refer to you. The morass of FC fans however are very clear in their mindset, trust me as someone who’s had to listen to the dullness for 3 decades 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Unlucky Rovers... Should have seen the game out in the last 60 seconds of normal time. Unlucky with the Mikey Lewis DG hitting the post, then Wig get a penalty out of it. Apart from the Pies winning, it was a good watch.

58 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Yes. Every single game Rovers have lost, against the alleged “top sides”, we have been competing until the end. If that’s not play off quality I don’t know what is? Tonight we even had our best 2 players out injured and nobody even commented on it, such was the standard of the team regardless. 

We don’t have to prove anything anyway, us Rovers supporters are very happy with where we’re at. That’s the difference between us and that other lot across the river, we don’t have the same unearned sense of entitlement. 🤣🤣🤣

That other lot across the river? Grimsby? 

Edited by JohnM
  • Haha 1

never in doubt,when field,isa,singleton,kpp,cooper,thornley,cust get back we will be unbeatable.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

5 minutes ago, Gavin Harrison said:

Sensational finish from Miski.

Jack Smith bottked giving the clear forward pass decision against French for the winner.

Rovers without Abdull are still a very good side.

In fairness to Smith on the last try , he turned the opposite way , it would be the touchjudges who should have pulled it 

They are a better side with Abdull in it 

1 minute ago, my missus said:

never in doubt,when field,isa,singleton,kpp,cooper,thornley,cust get back we will be unbeatable.

Who are Field,ISA singleton,cooper,thornley,Cust replacing ? 

1 hour ago, Leeds Wire said:

Grow up John and show some humility. You embarrass your fellow fans. 

I think it would be better if you directed your pomposity to those on here who complain bitterly about refereeing decisions they don't like. Isn't that an area where adulthood might be worth promoting.

Oh, by the way, I thought it was an exciting game and I've already posted, I'd have had no complaint had HKR won. What did you you think about the game?

Boom. What a game.

BF best Wigan overseas player since Brett K.

Smith fabulous young home grown talent, will only get better.

HKR look like a club going only in one direction- on and off the pitch. Congratulations to them on building something sustainable over the last decade. Other clubs should take serious note…

What a season…

Edited by Pie tries
  • Like 2