Sat 3rd Jun: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 13:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/23 at 13:00

How many tries have been scored by players backing up Ryan Brierley over the years.When at Leigh he made the breaks down the middle and often two or three players knew to be on his shoulder.When he has a man  to beat he rarely throws a bad pass.Inside or outside ball it is usually spot on and timed to perfection.He has been a cracking player over the years.

• Like 1

Just a shocking performance from KR, yeah the scrambling defence was good at times - but more often it led to another set for Salford and it took it out of them in the final 3rd of the game.

The penalties given away were shocking, along with the handling errors - KR never got momentum, and scored some nice tries and the injuries made an impact but adding in the last 2 defeats with this one, it's worrying after a great start.

46 minutes ago, Josef K said:

For whom

#rlrefsarecorrupt #therflhateus

#weneverwinwhenherefs

Find this forum hilarious which is why I hardly ever post, I didn’t blame the officials for us losing. We did that perfectly well ourselves, but some of the decisions were disgraceful. He lost complete control unnecessarily, leading to both yellows.

Started with that stupid penalty for throwing a boot away, incredible level of arrogance for an official who has form for it.

42 minutes ago, Scouserrover said:

Find this forum hilarious which is why I hardly ever post, I didn’t blame the officials for us losing. We did that perfectly well ourselves, but some of the decisions were disgraceful. He lost complete control unnecessarily, leading to both yellows.

Started with that stupid penalty for throwing a boot away, incredible level of arrogance for an official who has form for it.

About time ref's crack down on these pathetic plays. Think Revers got more from ref.

Glad revers willing to pay so much  for a transfer. Have they sold a few houses already?

I am glad you hardly ever post if your posts this afternoon are your standard

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, super major said:

About time ref's crack down on these pathetic plays. Think Revers got more from ref.

Glad revers willing to pay so much  for a transfer. Have they sold a few houses already?

I am glad you hardly ever post if your posts this afternoon are your standard

Amazing. Couldn’t even get through the conversation without resorting to insults. Embarrassing 

Salford were comfortably the better team and the only surprise was how long the game remained in the balance and that it ended 3 tries apiece.

This was easily Rovers worst performance of the season and for the first time we didn't look like a good team today. Together with 3 bad injuries it was a day to forget. Fortunately James Batchelor looks to be OK after losing feeling below his neck for a while and that is far more important than a bad loss.

A trip to Catalans next week looks like a difficult task to bounce back and we'll be without Batchelor, Coote and Sue after today. Then it's another contest with Salford at home in the Challenge Cup. I dare say Salford will be confident after today.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DG70 said:

7 wins out of their last 8 games, Salford are a winning machine, tbf they deserve a lot of respect.

I think they do get a lot of respect DG, they’re easily the best side to watch in the league. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scouserrover said:

Ok Rover calm down calm down will ya. 

• Like 1

I thought HKR played fairly well. A far cry from previous years. Adventurous, quick off the mark, fast PTBs etc. Both sides guilty of some terrible mistakes, wasting decent scoring chances. Just that HKR wasted more and were beaten by a better side over the 80 mins.

Edited by JohnM

12 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

On the pitch maybe.......

You & your 2 pals from Wigan & Sintellens need to get up to speed.

Salford fans have just raised £1.325 million in just 8 weeks under their share scheme with over 1,000 fans investing.

Maybe you should get your current view right.   A Community club in all respects.

1 hour ago, Segovia Carpet said:

You & your 2 pals from Wigan & Sintellens need to get up to speed.

Salford fans have just raised £1.325 million in just 8 weeks under their share scheme with over 1,000 fans investing.

Maybe you should get your current view right.   A Community club in all respects.

If they get it sorted all play to them/you

• Like 1

Terrible performance from Rovers, but this has been coming for a while. You can’t have a 4th choice half back pairing with a hooker at scrum half, and the entire spine disrupted, for a month not get consequences eventually. Defence has kept us in matches in the last few weeks.

Abdul will be back next week, he’s a force multiplier for us because not only does he do what he does himself, but he also enables Lewis to be an effective player rather than a (sometimes) risky liability.

Might not be enough for Catalans away given their form, especially with all our injured middles now, but we should be good for plenty of wins after that. RRTR. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

23 hours ago, meast said:

Being a Hull KR fan they're probably still shouting BOOOOO and the referee's a W⚓, that's all they do.

You might need some new tunes, that one’s so old it was probably on Now That’s What I Call Music volume 3. 

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?