Sunday 18th June: L1: Oldham V Doncaster: KO 3.00pm, Vestacare Stadium, Oldham

Bedford Roughyed

Discuss the big game here.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

15 hours ago, jroyales said:

We have to beat these to regain second spot and if the rest of the season's results go according to plan we should hold on to that spot, and who knows Dewsbury could blow it and we go up automatically as champions!

Please no more referee slagging J, it's boring. Big game on Sunday like you say, I hope the fans roll in & we get a 4 figure gate. No more than the team and the new board deserve.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, jroyales said:

We have to beat these to regain second spot and if the rest of the season's results go according to plan we should hold on to that spot, and who knows Dewsbury could blow it and we go up automatically as champions!

This is a massive game and if we win this it makes the game v Dewsbury next Friday even bigger. We can't have our usual slow start. Hopefully, Ridyard can keep turning their big set of forwards around with his kicking game. If we attack out wide for the full 80 mins I'm convinced they won't live with us. Come on lads.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, jroyales said:

Who do you play the week after Doncaster?

Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Who do you play the week after Doncaster?

Asking for a friend.

It's a team from West Yorkshire, I can't remember exactly which town they're from but they're known as the Goats. Or is it the Sheep? Sorry I can't be more helpful but I hope your friend finds out so they can be there to cheer the Roughyeds on.

Tickets bought.  Will be the first game I have attended since 2013... I think.... Its been a while....

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

11 hours ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Dewsbury just hammered and nilled Rochdale.

Wouldn't say we hammered them, we hardly got out of second gear🤔

Saving our energy for the next match🤔

Good luck vs Doncaster we'll be cheering you on👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

Neither did we when you stole a point tuther week.

Have you had anybody suspended for next week?

We've lost two of our better players due to ineffective referee decisions.

Do you mean "being found guilty"?

No suspensions for us, thanks for asking. I don't know if we will give a couple of fringe players a run out for the experience though.

• Haha 4

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, jroyales said:

Neither did we when you stole a point tuther week.

Have you had anybody suspended for next week?

We've lost two of our better players due to ineffective referee decisions.

You've lost 2 of your better players🤔

Does than mean you've none left🤔😉🤣

• Haha 1

A massively challenging game on the cards for us tomorrow against the best team I’ve seen this season so far. We go in as underdogs for this one but have got nothing to fear if we play to the best of our ability, going to be a cracker. All the pressure is on Doncaster 

• Haha 1