Thur 13th Jul: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/07/23 at 19:30

9 minutes ago, sam4731 said:

It's actually comical the amount of people that think that refs are biased towards certain teams. Yes you may moan about a decision that you thought should go the other way but by and large refs are right 99% of the time and certainly make far less mistakes than any of us would. If you think that refs are bent go and have a look for the rest of the brain cells you seem to have misplaced.

Glad you find it funny. I don’t.

• Thanks 1

My feeling is that Catalans are winning the arm wrestle and the contact and this will matter as the game goes deep into the second half.  They are an 80 minute team these days and I think they will have pull away in the second half.  Especially with the loss of Roby for Saints.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I actually think that last pass to Tomkins was forward, good call by the ref.

The problem for them is that Saints seem to be getting a lot of the 50/50s, and they are pushing the refs with slowing down and second efforts in tackles all the time.

Disagree. It looks like it went forward, but to me it was a flat pass that propelled forward. It can only be a forward pass if it goes forward in its first movement 

• Like 1

no one is suggesting the ref is bent but they shouldnt be ruining games with such inept performances as this one - people will think twice about paying to watch that - do we need captains challenge?

• Thanks 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

10 minutes ago, WSRD said:

Liam Moore is making Aaron Moore look a good referee, which he definitely isn't.+

Liam Moore is making Roger Moore look like a good referee

• Haha 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

8 point try for Bennison (?) booting him as he put it down? 

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Disagree. It looks like it went forward, but to me it was a flat pass that propelled forward. It can only be a forward pass if it goes forward in its first movement 

I thought it was forward, close but closer to forward than flat at best.

Saints fans just need to boo and the whistle goes.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.