Sunday 20th August: L1: Rochdale Hornets V Oldham: KO 3:00pm, Crown Oil Arena, Rochdale.

Bedford Roughyed

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Just tried to order tickets online but having a problem. Insists that the 'country' box should be completed, but there is no such box. Anyone else had this problem at all, more importantly, any solution? 

Is the game ticket only or can you pay on the day? 

13 hours ago, Jackie61 said:

Is the game ticket only or can you pay on the day? 

Yes, you can pay on the day, but I thought I would buy in advance to avoid a queue at the game. However, it seems I'll be in the queue anyway, as no-one has responded to my query. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anita Bath said:

Ive just been on the ticket site via Hornets webpage and it seems to be working OK now. The country box was there and I just chose UK of the pull down menu.

Hope it works for you. 

Enjoy the game….but not too much!

Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

Is the game going to be covered by any radio station?  Unfortunately will be on holiday so hoping to be able to tune in. 

just got up the oldham community radio schedule.

it says on sunday 2pm till 5pm it is covering the oldham match.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Everything on the line on Sunday….hope you have managed to fill the charabanc and you enjoy the spectacular sights from the A627(M).

Its been a long wait since Easter and all those forward passes! Hornets looking to welcome you the the ‘house of pain’.

Should be a great game.

• Like 3

This one should be the match of the round. It might even attract the odd floating fan - under different circumstances I could have been tempted.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Never easy going over to that lot, they will put everything on the line with a play off spot at there finger tips. 

does Nelmes come back in after last weeks remarkable display for the team?

Be interesting to see how motivated the lads are given most of them will be wearing hornets jerseys next season. 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Never easy going over to that lot, they will put everything on the line with a play off spot at there finger tips. 

does Nelmes come back in after last weeks remarkable display for the team?

Be interesting to see how motivated the lads are given most of them will be wearing hornets jerseys next season. 

Nelmes back in - replaces still injured Jamie Ellis

Out of the games I've seen this season, that was the worst performance yet, and I have see us lose a couple of times.

We were second best to Hornets all day, and even their backs were making yards after contact.

Anthony Murray was sat a couple of seats along from me, and he left with a big grin on his face.

17 minutes ago, saints10coach said:

Out of the games I've seen this season, that was the worst performance yet, and I have see us lose a couple of times.

We were second best to Hornets all day, and even their backs were making yards after contact.

Anthony Murray was sat a couple of seats along from me, and he left with a big grin on his face.

Second best apart from where it really matters, the scoreboard.

Not great but we will take the win

Thought first half was almost a good performance and we made loads of chances but we just didn't take them. We were obviously trying to move the ball a lot more and the left edge looked really dangerous. Second half was very sloppy and we were lucky to get the win.

Wilkinson was outstanding in an 80 minute effort along with Rawsthorne who has sneakily become one of our best players. Moran was fantastic off the bench again as usual. 

Thought Rochdale were good and had the two outstanding players on the pitch in Tyrer and O Keefe along with Wilky.

• Like 1