Sat 12th Aug: Men's Challenge Cup Final: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 14:30

Was the commentary correct - no Leigh subs used yet?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, sam4731 said:

None of this, its a cup final, it ruins the game to sin bin him. It's a game of rugby league, it gets refereed the same as if it was a midweek dead rubber between two sides in the 10th tier of the game.

Jiffy talks some right ###### at times.

Edited by Gomersall
  • Like 1

If HKR can tighten up their ball retention, they might consider the first half as a storm weathered, with only a 2 point deficit.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

All to play for in the second half. Leigh failing to capitalise on a man advantage and territorial supremacy.

KR should be very pleased with that given their error strewn first half and will be attacking their end in the second half and those KR fans are LOUD.

• Like 1

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

4 minutes ago, 7723 said:

Been a poor quality game so far this.

Lot of dropped ball, but a really good atmosphere in the ground - having the club Wembley tier so full really makes a difference, as does it being a close game.

• Like 1

Just now, THE RED ROOSTER said:

All to play for in the second half. Leigh failing to capitalise on a man advantage and territorial supremacy.

KR should be very pleased with that given their error strewn first half and will be attacking their end in the second half and those KR fans are LOUD.

Leigh aren’t exactly exempt from an error or six themselves.

I didn't see al that much wrong with the Lewis/Amone/Hardaker incident. A hint perhaps of Amone flopping onto him, but I don't know it was a penalty.

Perhaps it would look worse from another angle? Did Lewis lead with his head as he was getting up? Dumb, if so.

Jamie Jones-Buchanan explains quite articulately that it was reckless, and the mandate is that contact with the kicker is being clamped down on and that there is even a stray elbow.

But says "I don't even think it was a penalty".

Not at all contradictory.

Edited by Dunbar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris