Sat 12th Aug: Men's Challenge Cup Final: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR by 13 points or more
    • Hull KR by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull KR by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 1 to 6 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Leopards by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/23 at 14:30

KR got away with a dropped ball, then failed to find touch. Their fans' nerves must be in shreds.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lam slams over the winner!

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hull KR didn’t deserve to win this game anyway. They were awful. You can’t make so many mistakes in a game and expect to win. The panicked drop goal attempt at the end was ridiculous.

Just now, doc said:

Good final, drama to the end.

I wouldn’t exactly call it a good final, it was pretty poor quality, but full of drama.

Just now, 7723 said:

I wouldn’t exactly call it a good final, it was pretty poor quality, but full of drama.

Definitely the best final in the new Wembley for atmosphere. Credit to both sets of fans.

• Like 4

Just now, 7723 said:

Hull KR didn’t deserve to win this game anyway. They were awful. You can’t make so many mistakes in a game and expect to win. The panicked drop goal attempt at the end was ridiculous.

And Leigh was much better? The game is about points on the score and after 80 it was level

• Like 1

Wow, Degsy was very quick out into the middle!

Well done to Leigh. That was an error-riddled game but it was a fun ride as a neutral over those closing moments.

KR threw away their chances to win with their errors. They didn't deserve to win.

Congrats to the Leopards. The scenes at the end and the outpouring of emotions are what this sport is all about.

Asiata MOTM for me.

• Like 1