Fri 15th Sept: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/09/23 at 19:30

18 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I don't think calling out that teams break from a scrum early because there is no real punishment is a bad thing.

That was blatent, he was 5 yards out of the scrum before the ball.  I have no problem calling that a professional foul.

Speaking to someone teams do it that blatantly when they realise they’ve miss counted. 

Dodd has just tackled the wrong man there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Saints tackle an attacking Wire player without the ball and get a penalty?

Remarkable.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Despite this ongoing narrative of Wire's soft underbelly, it once again wasn't on show. 

Battered us down the middle in that second half. We are desperately missing Walmsley and Paasi. Good effort from your men. 

Great defensive effort by us tonight. We won’t win the Grand Final as I think both Catalan and Wigan’s packs will be too much for us. Throw in Roby and LMS are way too old. But we won’t die for a lack of trying. 

Edited by GeordieSaint
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

Is that counting Saints not having any props. 

You'll probably notice it wasn't in depth full analysis of the game mate. It was a comment on how we created half a dozen chances but our three quarters ballsed them up in general. 

• Like 1

Look at the state of those Saints fans behind the pundits. Classy, classy people.

• Haha 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Did Saints win it or did Warrington lose it? The jury's out.

Personally, I think the Warrington team should have won it, and would have with someone calling the shots at halfback.

It's easy to say that from a second half perspective but there's a reason Warrington inevitably lost and that's because they were chasing the game after the first half.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Look at the state of those Saints fans behind the pundits. Classy, classy people.

Not watching, what are they up to?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.