2024 attendance thread

17 minutes ago, meast said:

Shame they're not announcing how many they're getting for home games.

It’s hardly the end of the world is it. They do announce it, 3 times per season. 

1 minute ago, Worzel said:

It’s hardly the end of the world is it. They do announce it, 3 times per season. 

They always come across well on tv as they pack them in? What’s capacity at KR?

4 hours ago, JonNgog said:

8,483 at Warrington. Clearly season ticket sales there are well down this year.

There just doesn't appear to be any buzz around the place tbh. It's all a bit lacklustre, I haven't really seen owt to convince me to go this year tbh. 

Clubs need to remember it's easy to now watch from home in comfort, they need to work harder to get people in. Warrington don't seem to be doing that. 

I do feel that the club feels a bit disengaged from it's fanbase. 

4 hours ago, JM2010 said:

They always come across well on tv as they pack them in? What’s capacity at KR?

10,400 now, without the South Terrace hidden behind Craven Streat. Although personally I think we should re-open the terrace for FC fans on Good Friday, and they can watch the match through the gap between the craft burger van, the pizza truck and the gin & tonic horsebox 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, meast said:

It's potential positive for the club and the sport, they're a club on the up, why wouldn't they want to shout about that?

Your guess is as good as mine to be honest, nobody here’s a fan of it either really. 

20 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

As far as my spreadsheet's concerned, if KR say they've sold out I put 10k, otherwise 8.3k.

We’ve sold 7,500 memberships, it’d only be that low if Cats or Hudds are visiting. I’m expecting 9,000 minimum this season. But we’ll see how the 1st announcement goes 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Worzel said:

10,400 now, without the South Terrace hidden behind Craven Streat. Although personally I think we should re-open the terrace for FC fans on Good Friday, and they can watch the match through the gap between the craft burger van, the pizza truck and the gin & tonic horsebox 🤣🤣🤣

What on earth are things like that doing in East Hull? 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Josef K said:

13,028 at Saints a decent crowd with it being so bloody cold, but it was down 400 on last year when we played them. 

Seemed to be a lot less leythers this year, plus we played them in the warmer summer months.