Fri 16th Feb: SL: Leigh Leopards v Huddersfield Giants KO 8pm (Sky/SL+)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/24 at 20:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

2 hours ago, StandOffHalf said:

Tempted to watch this over the Leeds one on Main Event. 

Probably a slight leaning towards Leigh here. 26-16

I'm going to watch this match tonight (unless it's a stinker), as much to try out SL+ and see what one of the secondary presenter/commentator teams will be like as anything.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This non-TV stream started 5 minutes from KO. Just enough for a quick scene-setter.

The Fire TV version of the SL+ app is currently (fingers crossed) working just fine.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arthur Bowman gets a minute's silence so quiet the automatic volume levelling seemed to go a bit funny.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Knee on the dead ball line at the same time as the touchdown - no try for Leigh.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not liking the multiple screens on the VR, did they do that last night>

Can't see b*gger all.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I don't think this multiple split screen VR works

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Pie time for the Giants and 0-1 to them on VR decisions.

Jakey boy making things happen.

Two forrerd passes given that were borderline at worst I thought.

A bit of sh*thousing from the Huddersfield players after Leigh lose the ball causing a minor rumpus.

A-moan is well named, he objects to being tackled more than a Saints player.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Fannying about at the scrum penalised, because this isn't RU.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I like a nice physical battle but the ref needs to find a way to clean this up.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Getting a bit tetchy this one.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Handbags!

Ralph Waldo Emerson