Fri 29th March : SL : St Helens v Wigan Warriors KO 3pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

Really pleased to see Luke Thompson return, was certain he'd fail his HIA.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

You are preaching to the converted, I have probably bored people to death on here with my frustrations about the play the ball.

All I am saying is that it is better this year and I am pleased with that.

I agree with you. It has imoroved  but it should be ptb with the foot full stop. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

3 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Whoever scores the first try here will win.

Whoever scores the last try will win also...

Actually, I fancy it will be one and the same.

Big Alex not happy with Chris Kendall there.

Good job he doesn't post on here.

• Haha 2

God, but we need better quality cameras for the video ref.

• Like 5

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Big Alex not happy with Chris Kendall there.

Good job he doesn't post on here.

Nothing worse than when it comes out the same hole you put it in!

Bevan French scores as long as the grounding is okay..

It isn't, there is separation between the hands and the ball!

But, it went up as a try so it's given anyway!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There is no substitute for speed. If saints leave a single gap, Wigan will score. If Wigan leave a gap, there’s no guarantee Saints will score simply because Field and French are so fast. 

Saints must either learn this lesson or settle for runner-up for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You just need to be within a foot of the ball and look confident nowadays.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Lovely try.

Clearly got it down on the replays showed after the replays the video ref was trying to use.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

The angle from behind the try line confirms he lost it.

Ridiculous how they get it so wrong time and again.

• Like 1